kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

8 minutes ago, fmpro said:

I really doubt that 250 mill will happen. It will drop big next weekend

I think sub-245 dom and so will need 455-460 os for 700 ww. Even with 100+ from China 455-460 os is a tough ask if not impossible.

Well Deadline is now projecting 40.5m domestic weekend for JL. So your possibly looking at 230m domestic (maybe less). So I think 700m is pretty much dead.

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Yep, when SW8 gets out JL's run will be over.

And let's not forget Jumanji, I know thiso ne will excite people, I sure is excited about it :D

Don't think it matters. It wont be making much by the time Star Wars comes around anyway.

Edited by eXtacy

20 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

Well Deadline is now projecting 40.5m domestic weekend for JL. So your possibly looking at 230m domestic (maybe less). So I think 700m is pretty much dead.

Don't think it matters. It wont be making much by the time Star Wars comes around anyway.

Well, when you're very close to a number, such as 700m, every million you can gross count.

Being under $700m would be humiliating for Warner Bros, DC and would be financially loss-making.

5 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Why is that? What basis do we have?

Fmpro has just been on a negative streak with JL, saying all week in the China thread that $100m is far from locked. Then our actual sources come along and it say it’s easily locked 100% lol. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Fmpro has just been on a negative streak with JL, saying all week in the China thread that $100m is far from locked. Then our actual sources come along and it say it’s easily locked 100% lol. 

Actual sources :rofl:

You know everyone has access to the same numbers including Fmpro, its just how you interpret them. 

And if you mean realistic when you say negative streak then yeah you will be right. Thor has just managed to hit 2x multi in China and with JLs opening of about 51 and its daily holds being worse than Thor it was feasible that it could miss 100. But thanks to weak competition this weekend it managed to hold on to its screens and is likely heading to 100m+. Just because he was realistically saying words that you did not want to hear doesnt mean he was being negative with JL

2 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Actual sources :rofl:

You know everyone has access to the same numbers including Fmpro, its just how you interpret them. 

And if you mean realistic when you say negative streak then yeah you will be right. Thor has just managed to hit 2x multi in China and with JLs opening of about 51 and its daily holds being worse than Thor it was feasible that it could miss 100. But thanks to weak competition this weekend it managed to hold on to its screens and is likely heading to 100m+. Just because he was realistically saying words that you did not want to hear doesnt mean he was being negative with JL

He was the only one in the thread.

Its looks like Coco has surprised so I wouldn’t say no competition. 

21 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Why is that? What basis do we have?

On the basis of the fact that JLs internal weekend multiplier in almost all countries have been worse than WW. Plus that fact that JLs drops in countries where we do get daily numbers from have been bigger than WW. Plus the fact that WW had great legs in many OS countries for a SH movie. Plus the fact that JL already had some huge drops in many OS countries on weekdays barring China. 

It really is not that difficult to know