kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

34 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

You are not getting what I’m trying to say but I won’t make it any harder for you.

Lets wait and see where the film is after this weekend .

If it’s over 500mil ww then 700ww+ is where I believe it will be heading to.

Under 500ww then it may fall short of 700mil.

I have been lurking on this thread. Indeed, Rth did confirm that the 17.5 million did not include China and SK. Ultimately, we will find out in short order. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

I have been lurking on this thread. Indeed, Rth did confirm that the 17.5 million did not include China and SK. Ultimately, we will find out in short order. 

If it’s the case then JL will probably be over 325 foriegn on Monday.

This film may get close to 500mil Only time will tell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Subzero said:

But I don't think for one minute that WB is expecting 1B for this ...we fans do ...but I doubt WB think so.

This was a troubled production since day 1 ...with so many issues .....dissapointed (YES) but WB will be happy with any profit they can get from this. Also they are quite content that they have setup these characters for solo outing, and the characters were not the problem ...and most folks are quite happy with them.

Depend when, but you could be right after BvS second weekend drop worldwide, would not surprise me if they downgraded expectation right there, to be happy to do between BvS and under 1 billion.

Amazing Spider Man 2 expectation were 850m WW to give a range of reference, hard to imagine WB expecting less than that for Justice League but maybe not that much higher, James Bond 24 marketing target was 769m WW (almost 400m less than Skyfall, that was considered like a franchise peak) studio can be realistic.

That said Wonder Woman just did 400m domestic, it is also hard to imagine that it didn't raise Justice League expectation and hope among the distributors.

Has for these characters and their solo outings, you are partly right, superman & batman still feel like a bit of a problem for them, but Aquaman reception must be encouraging for them.

1 hour ago, Diana Prince said:

Rth said they did not include TUES's China and SK B.O. in the O/S numbers to date including Monday

The question was asked because since they are a day ahead sometimes those numbers get rolled in to the day "before".

8 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Rth said they did not include TUES's China and SK B.O. in the O/S numbers to date including Monday

The question was asked because since they are a day ahead sometimes those numbers get rolled in to the day "before".

At the time  When I said "yes" to the post about 17m Monday for Intl that was including  CHN,SK

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Rth Ragnarok said:

At the time  When I said "yes" to the post about 17m Monday for Intl that was including  CHN,SK

Thank you, Rth! I think the confusion was as to whether the Tuesday gross for the movie was included, since those BO numbers are known in the early morning. Thanks again for always taking the time and for being patient. 

4 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Something doesnt add up with Mendelsons numbers. He said JL is at 305 on Monday which would mean it made 26 million worldwide on Monday including 7.3 Dom and 18.7 OS. He says JL had made 325 by Tuesday which would give 20m worldwide on Tuesday. Remove 10.5 Dom from those number would mean it made 9.5m OS. If that is true that would mean a 49% Tuesday OS drop which is massive. So either something is off here or JL took a huge tumble on Tuesday for some reason

20 minutes ago, Rth Ragnarok said:

JL WW would most likely be just over 325m (inclu CHN,SK)

So Mendelson was right with his 325 figure. So if that is true then that means it made 9.5m OS on Tuesday taking a big 49% tumble from Tuesday. That sounds weird and huge

31 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Thank you, Rth! I think the confusion was as to whether the Tuesday gross for the movie was included, since those BO numbers are known in the early morning. Thanks again for always taking the time and for being patient. 

no...tues Mex/BRA dropped a lot from Mon

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

So Mendelson was right with his 325 figure. So if that is true then that means it made 9.5m OS on Tuesday taking a big 49% tumble from Tuesday. That sounds weird and huge

International O/W 

Dom 93/O.S 185 =278

Dom Mon -7  Tues-10 +93= 111

O.S Mon-18+185=203

111+203=314

Let me know if I'm

missing something.

Trying to keep up

Edited by Brainiac5

15 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

International O/W 

Dom 93/O.S 185 =278

Dom Mon -7  Tues-10 +93= 111

O.S Mon-18+185=203

111+203=314

Let me know if I'm

missing something.

Dom till Sunday - 94

OS till Sunday - 185

Total = 279

-----------Monday---------

Total till monday - 305 (as per mendelson)

Monday WW = 305-279 = 26

Dom = 7.5

OS = 26ww-7.5dom = 18.5 (confirmed by Rth)

-----------Tuesday---------

Total till Tue - 325 (per mendelson & Rth)

Tuesday WW = 325-305 = 20m

Dom = 10.5

OS = 20ww-10.5dom = 9.5m

Clear now?

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Olive Skywalker said:

Strange, it's holding well in Asia relatively, China Tueday is almost $4M

That doesn't sound right ...if China alone is 4m on Tuesday ...then how can OS Total be $9.5m for Tuesday ?

Something is not adding up ....