FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Moana - 55.5/81.1M; Fantastic Beasts - 45.1M; Doctor Strange - 13.4M; Allied - 13/18M; Arrival - 11.3M; Trolls - 10.3M; Bad Santa 2 - 6.1/9M

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

None of my family wants to see Moana. But everyone wants to see Manchester by the Sea this weekend so that makes up for it. I'll just have to be the older dude with no kids seeing a Disney musical by himself.

I think there really should be a matching system for the adults whose precocious kids refuse to see Moana and the kids whose parents pretentiously refuse or unfortunately can't afford to take them to see Moana. Tinder: Moana edition.

:ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod: 

6 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

None of my family wants to see Moana. But everyone wants to see Manchester by the Sea this weekend so that makes up for it. I'll just have to be the older dude with no kids seeing a Disney musical by himself.

I think I was the only single person at my showing :lol: There were a couple of old people, but it was primarily families