WrathOfHan

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates (pg 6): Rings 5.6M | Split 4.75M | Hidden Figures 3.1M | Dog 2.8M | LLL 2.3M | Space Between Us 1.4M

Imagine eating wallpaper paste, listening to Coldplay and watching the entire 'Da Vinci Code' trilogy back to back. Still less boring than 'Rings'.

Time Out
 Top Critic

Far too much effort is expended on larding in ridiculous elements and characters that send the story in all directions, none of them involving brain cells or any real sense of dread.

Toronto Star
 Top Critic

This is just a turd floating in the water. You don't need to know extra about how it got there, you just need to get away from it.

Collider

Fucking brutal. Maybe it could beat Live By Night for the highest theater drop lol

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, DAJK said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Well, there goes my Derby.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Well, there goes my Derby.

I won't be surprised if Rings only makes like 4.5M or so today; those reviews might deter people. We might not be totally fucked yet.

12 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I won't be surprised if Rings only makes like 4.5M or so today; those reviews might deter people. We might not be totally fucked yet.

Lol I put 8.8M in the Derby and I told MrPink to put it at fourth on the GameFaqs BO game. I am double fucked. :lol: 

I also went really low on Space Between Us. 3.6M kind of low :lol: 

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Lol I put 8.8M in the Derby and I told MrPink to put it at fourth on the GameFaqs BO game. I am double fucked. :lol: 

I also went really low on Space Between Us. 3.6M kind of low :lol: 

I have the lowest Rings prediction at 8M and the 3rd lowest SBU at 3.5M :kitschjob: