WrathOfHan

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates (pg 6): Rings 5.6M | Split 4.75M | Hidden Figures 3.1M | Dog 2.8M | LLL 2.3M | Space Between Us 1.4M

Just got back from Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

Unintentionally funny. Whoever directed it also needs medication for a severe attention disorder.

I swear there is 15 different edits in one shot of her getting out of a car. Sometimes it's unwatchable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Unintentionally funny. Whoever directed it also needs medication for a severe attention disorder.

I swear there is 15 different edits in one shot of her getting out of a car. Sometimes it's unwatchable.

Other than editing issues, have you liked it?

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

That's not the director's fault.  Blame it on the editor.

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm aware of what an editor is. All the resident evil films have the same problem, and the editor on this one didn't work on any of the other ones.

So I think I'll stick with blaming the director ;)

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, janeeek1538 said:

Other than editing issues, have you liked it?

Not really it was hard to see the fight choreography at all really, any scares were just very loud noises, the dialogue was abysmal and I laughed at the film a few times.

A lot of plot holes too. If only they'd known the walls in that laser room were made of glass in the first film :lol:

8 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

15 cuts in 6 seconds to jump a fence

• Like 14

Just now, grim22 said:

15 cuts in 6 seconds to jump a fence

I couldn't stop thinking about this during Resident Evil! :lol:

Picture that, with loud buzzing noises and total darkness and that's basically Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

29 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

A director (usually) has to sign off on that shit.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

My opinion is that I liked editing and the movie very much, something different. This movie is pure entertainment and I don't care about plot holes at all, I watch this series not for continuity but for entertainment and it was perfect just for that.

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

I'm aware of what an editor is. All the resident evil films have the same problem, and the editor on this one didn't work on any of the other ones.

So I think I'll stick with blaming the director ;)

Wasn't it directed by the other Paul Anderson(not the good but a touch overrated one)

Me after just finishing Rings latest?cb=20170125194148                        The only reason I thought I might somewhat enjoy it was given how much I loved the first boy were the reviews right. Now to wash the taste out with my 2nd viewing of Split.