FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

Just now, grey ghost said:

The best thing about IM3 is the subversive political allegory.

I agree. 

It's too bad it also gets way too timid in terms of challenging its main character and it's all wrapped up in a depressingly bland conclusion with a lousy villain and some absurd science (even for CBMs). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

If bot could actually live in a community together that would be incredible. I like you guys so much better than the people in my real life

Gokira would be like a Jehovah's Witness that comes up to your door every day to try and convince you Kong is a flop and Power Rangers is the best movie ever.

• Like 2

If bot could actually live in a community together that would be incredible. I like you guys so much better than the people in my real life

You and BKB could be roomies. We could make a good reality show from that.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

"Get Out dropped 17% this weekend, I also wouldn't mind if something of yours dropped this weekend ;)"

"Girl, I want you to get out. Of them panties :redcapes:"

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I could just imagine us walking across the stage at grad together. Or we just all went to free movies with my staff card. 

@Telemachos you underestimate my power with girls, everything I haven't done is completely my fault. Us* BOTers would slay.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Gokira would be like a Jehovah's Witness that comes up to your door every day to try and convince you Kong is a flop and Power Rangers is the best movie ever.

Our entire town would be centered around a dope ass movie theatre

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

If I hit the lotto, I'll buy an island.

How does Tahiti sound? :apocalypse:

• Like 2

Our entire town would be centered around a dope ass movie theatre

ChipMunky and BKB would be those 2 people on a sitcom who'd hate each other. CJohn would be the resident edgelord. Telemachos would probably be the Herbert the Pervert.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 5