DAJK

Weekend Estimates: Kong 61M, Logan 37.8M, Get Out 21M, Shack 10M, Lego Batman 7.8M

11 minutes ago, Eevin said:

:welcome:

And possibly. There's a ton of competition, but word-of-mouth is strong, and it could be a good second-choice pick for people whose taste isn't for Beaury and the Beast. 

Overseas is where it's at, though.

Thanks for the welcome!

Very true, and I guess it also depends on spring break weekdays, since some schools are starting to be out at least where I live.

Just now, ACSlater said:

We joke but let my f*cking exile to Elba end...

I totally want to bounce a few ideas off of you...and PE maybe fun but too weak...I have some ideas on that end...

Get thee hence from foggy Albion and come

to the City of Angels. Stat. 

4 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Get thee hence from foggy Albion and come

to the City of Angels. Stat. 

Hah props for Albion...

ETA August/September is when I should return to the US...need to stay in town for a few weeks to get my Sr. Partner rank insignia and then to LA LA Land...

My bosses tell me to get a hobby...producing indie films sounds like a good one...

• Like 1

Saw Kong.  It's pretty much the definition of a summer blockbuster just outside of summer.  Has some really excellent shots, monster battles are fantastic, but characterization obviously takes a back seat.  I know every commercial film does this but I laughed out loud several times at Hiddleston and Larson's shirts.  Jesus those things were form fitting.  Fun enough, but not something I'd come back to.

B-.

• Like 2