Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, filmlover said:

You are such a grouchy old man lol.

I feel like I could say this every big weekend. If it was a CBM, I'd be saying it too. :P 

(Honestly, though, I feel like people have started taking for granted that DHD just automatically lowballs things. You know as well as I do that's not always the case.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

I feel like I could say this every big weekend. If it was a CBM, I'd be saying it too. :P 

(Honestly, though, I feel like people have started taking for granted that DHD just automatically lowballs things. You know as well as I do that's not always the case.)

Nothing impresses you anymore, obviously. It's what happens when you've lived for centuries. It happens.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's a shame jack nevada doesn't post much anymore. he's really a premium shitposter. don't tell anyone i said this but he probably makes me laugh more than any other user does.

Just saw this... earnest-ass post from Coolio. I'm touched.

• Like 9

Just now, TelemAAchos said:

Why do I keep seeing people taunting you for being old? Are you a decrepit old man or is that some in-joke?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

f97b5f992259f294877fea81254740c1.jpg

THIS is a large Junior Mint? :depp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wouldn't a large junior just be a regular anyway?

and you went by yourself and got the chocolate mints and the hefty popcorn bag come on now.

7 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Ry I'm not letting her take my money. That's reserved for Star Wars midnights.

So maybe she needs to join Star Wars. The new canon does seem to like small British brunettes...

Daisy and Emma in the same movie? Hell yes

wouldn't a large junior just be a regular anyway?

and you went by yourself and got the chocolate mints and the hefty popcorn bag come on now.

Fuck you, it's a small and I've only had crackers today :kitschjob:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk