Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, RandomJC said:

Have we gotten to the part were we're all racist for not talking about GO?

nope, that's a new subject, so please start the conversation

:P 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Wow, you're an early enthusiast then, I understood it would be huge when they released the first trailer, quite late but I was a bit skeptical about Emma Watson.

I'm a fan of the original and given how successful previous live action Disney remakes had done, I think it was inevitable Beauty would be huge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

I'm a fan of the original and given how successful previous live action Disney remakes had done, I think it was inevitable Beauty would be huge. 

If Beast pulls in $150M+, Lion King will do over $175M+ OW, maybe even beating TFA's OW record.

2 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

Wonder what kind of numbers a live action Mulan would open too. That's were I'm hoping they go with the next live action of these films. Not caught up to date with Disney's plans though.

We'll know soon enough given it will happen. The most interesting in that case will be China : Will Mulan be bigger in China or the US?

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Your reputation took a hit :jeb!:

1 minute ago, franfar said:

No it didn't.

You're both right. His reputation was already so low the result was barely noticeable.

• Like 1