Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

Had the craziest dream:

Disney does a live action Chicken Little remake opening 5/15/2020. Everyone dismisses it as a joke, under $100M clubs, Beast OW over it's total. Then it got 90% on RT, and has insane walk ups. RTH reports a $100M Friday and the thread goes to shit, DHD on Saturday morning reports $125M Friday and it beats TFA's OW record in North America.

I would watch the hell out of a live action CGI Chicken Little. If Lion King works as a CGI movie, Disney will adapt other movies with no human element.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Also, I saw the trailer for that new Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie before the film and yikes. Can we please use that as a replacement for torture techniques?

The new waterboarding

Just now, franfar said:

The new waterboarding

After first 30 seconds: Okay I'll talk. The bomb is on two boats, I raped a woman, made 7/11, and ate an Asian baby covered in hot sauce, just make it stop.

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

After first 30 seconds: Okay I'll talk. The bomb is on two boats, I raped a woman, made 7/11, and ate an Asian baby covered in hot sauce, just make it stop.

Also

14 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I would watch the hell out of a live action CGI Chicken Little. If Lion King works as a CGI movie, Disney will adapt other movies with no human element.

It'll probably be Oliver and Company or The Great Mouse Detective that get the realistic CGI treatment before they get to Chicken Little. 

In all seriousness, I think The Rescuers would make a decent CG/live action film