Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, That One Guy said:

It's always hilarious to see people's reactions on their face when I tell them my favorite movie of the year wasn't a horror movie or a superhero movie, but rather La La Land.  It's moments like that where I realize that I'm the abnormal one :(.

Are you sure it's not because La La Land is a disgusting #1 pick? @TelemAAchos

• Like 4

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

It's always hilarious to see people's reactions on their face when I tell them my favorite movie of the year wasn't a horror movie or a superhero movie, but rather La La Land.  It's moments like that where I realize that I'm the abnormal one :(.

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

so many of your posts on films are like "baby's first reddit post". "lost my faith in humanity" is a dead giveaway there. throw in a "it raped my childhood!" for good measure.

:ph34r:

Edited by AABATTERY
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AABATTERY said:

But you knew. And that's gross.

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

God knows

And now we know 

LISTEN HERE YA TWATS.  I WAS TRYING TO TAKE A NICE, CALM RELAXING SHIT WHEN I GOT A TEXT.  I WANTED TO FUCKING RESPOND AND NOT WAIT SO I TEXTED BACK.  IS THERE A PROVLEM WITH THAT, HUH?  GOOD :sparta: 

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Chin up, man. We're all the abnormal ones in the world. Being normal is boring.

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

LISTEN HERE YA TWATS.  I WAS TRYING TO TAKE A NICE, CALM RELAXING SHIT WHEN I GOT A TEXT.  I WANTED TO FUCKING RESPOND AND NOT WAIT SO I TEXTED BACK.  IS THERE A PROVLEM WITH THAT, HUH?  GOOD :sparta: 

:wintf: TMI bro

Nvm you're abnormal. I take back what I said.

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Fuck this weekend. Next weekend, IT'S MORPHIN' TIME.

0508f95b6b4ae233fbe7d03f0bc71152ce2064fc

If you hated Beauty and the Beast, I can say with reasonable certainty you will utterly despise Power Rangers.

6 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

When I feel bad about my current unemployment I come here to post because it's fun and makes me kinda happy, but then I start feeling bad because I'm unemployed and posting alot on a message board, so then I'm feeling bad again and so I post more. Vicious cycle. I wish I had a great job with alot of downtime like I did for the past year so I can just post without feeling like I should be doing something else.

I don't know if this helps but moving into a new place and having a concrete monthly rent I needed to pay gave me a better perspective on what jobs I could actually afford to take and helped me to simultaneously expand and focus my search. Got something that paid less than the big gigs that I was seeking but still gave me the sense of security I was looking for for the time being.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 3

I have a $100 gift card to get another tattoo and I was hours away from getting the quote "I believe that, like me, the people behind these crimes are extreme athletes, using their skills to disrupt the world financial markets" on my chest. I thought this was the funniest idea and told all my friends about it for weeks. Then I decided "Wait a minute, what the fuck am I doing with my life?" Maybe I should have done it, idk.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 2

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

I have a $100 gift card to get another tattoo and I was hours away from getting the quote "I believe that, like me, the people behind these crimes are extreme athletes, using their skills to disrupt the world financial markets" on my chest. I thought this was the funniest idea and told all my friends about it for weeks. Then I decided "Wait a minute, what the fuck am I doing with my life?" Now I think I'll just bleach my hair blonde again to entertain myself.

Put 'Damaged' on your forehead

• Like 5