Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, DAR said:

I think that will be pretty tame.

I thought this was gonna be tame as well.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

would definitely be a good weekend to tag that POTUS guy in the thread.

Nah build a wall, keep him from coming in

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Every thread has the potential for so much shitposting this year. If Apes and Dunkirk are good we'll probably get 1000 posters telling us how overrated and pretentious they are. The inverse of that for Transformers and The Mummy, tbh. And POTC is just gonna turn into a big argument how whether Johnny Depp is a shitty shitstain (spoiler: he is). Every animated and Disney movie brings out some weird subgroup of users who obsess over these movies and I am pretty sure want to fuck animated cars/animals. Alien Covenant is probably the best hope for a thread without much shitposting.

Nah, Alien will become a thread that becomes so devoid of life that everyone starts shitposting.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Oh shit, that's going to be a toxic thread, especially if the movie does as well as I think it is.

everyone will be debating ethics and shitting on amber heard but don't worry i'll try to post as many #mortdecai gifs as possible.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DAR said:

Next weekend has great shitshow potential

It does but the worst threads are for movies a lot of people actually care about. DC v. Marvel will always be the defining battle of our forum because there is nothing that can compare to that level of  nerdrage from the hordes of immature man-children.

• Like 3

I mean they're silly dumb movies but I will stan for F8 because how much those movies embrace the Miami and hip-hop culture I grew up in. Those shits speak to me on a personal level. If no one else is gonna be a crazy fanboy that weekend, I volunteer. Dale!

• Like 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I have the Split 2 and Deadpool 2 threads B)

I have that movie with Emma Stone and Nicolas Hoult and I only got it so I could put Hoult (star of "Collide") in brackets.

It's the little things.