Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

With the talk of leaked photos, this thread has suddenly gone from best thread of the year to worst thread.

What I actually meant by my comment was that the number for BatB will continue to rise through the weekend and will impress our Lord so much that he'll rain jizz down on his humble servants (us).

We all know if this does well it has nothing to do with Disney or the franchise and everything to do with Watsons boobs.

The fappening is good for box office, respect it. 

Edited by Jessie

6 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

What I actually meant by my comment was that the number for BatB will continue to rise through the weekend and will impress our Lord so much that he'll rain jizz down on his humble servants (us).

You are missing one missing component of what you said child: THE SACRIFICES!!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jessie said:

We all know if this does well it has nothing to do with Disney or the franchise and everything to do with Watsons boobs.

The fappening is good for box office, respect it. 

They're not even that big in the first place

• Like 1

Per Deadline http://deadline.com/2017/03/beauty-and-the-beast-weekend-box-office-selling-out-1202045224/

Currently the online ticket seller says that Beauty and the Beast is set to topple one of its biggest March pre-sellers Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice with more than 90% of this weekend’s ticket sales on Fandango alone.

So Fandango is already 90%+ for the whole weekend  . 

MT

BATB 82.8% and climbing 

• Like 1