FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I'm sure, I suppose I was more amused by the fact that people recognize 'Power' as that song from Saints Row the Third rather than its own merits, or even a dozen other trailers its been used for. Or even at all.

I once knew a kid who recognized the Touch from Saint Row IV and not Transformers the Movie aka the greatest film of all time. I was devestated

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

He was saying that Power Rangers was gonna fall as hard as Allegiant did on his 2nd weekend. I am telling him that is not gonna happen because Power Rangers won't face massive competition like Allegiant did. Power Rangers is gonna hold up just fine.

Ah,my bad. Misread what you were saying. Doing better here in the US then in OS that for sure. Although it's still early OS and I do believe some big countries haven't come in yet. Not that it's going to improve it's standing much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Phew, now I'm back into my account.  Someone else hacked into it somehow.

So anyway, what happened?  Why's my avatar different?

You were possessed and using my exorcism skills you are freed.

Like honestly how the fuck do you react to a Kanye song in the climax.  Like I was "okay, Rita's doing bad shit, Krispy Kreme, gotcha" then I heard Power come on and my dick suddenly just got bigger and

I was this close to furiously masturbating while reveling in the glorious mess of it all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Momo said:

Ah,my bad. Misread what you were saying. Doing better here in the US then in OS that for sure. Although it's still early OS and I do believe some big countries haven't come in yet. Not that it's going to improve it's standing much.

I am guessing the fate of this franchise depends on the South Korea/China/Japan trio. And of course, it needs to hold up well and end with 100-120M in America.

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Like honestly how the fuck do you react to a Kanye song in the climax.  Like I was "okay, Rita's doing bad shit, Krispy Kreme, gotcha" then I heard Power come on and my dick suddenly just got bigger and

I was this close to furiously masturbating while reveling in the glorious mess of it all.

You embrace it, my dude.

Stay wavy.

?

?

?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I zoomed out and enjoyed the CGI mess.

I couldn't believe they were using Power. I couldn't believe in a lot of things but there I was witnessing them all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Don't pull a @WrathOfHan

• Like 2