FlashMaster659

WEEKEND THREAD | Official Weekend Estimates: Beauty and the Beast - 88.3M; Power Rangers - 40.5M; Life - 12.6M; Other Numbers First Post. Gokira has been threadbanned.

2 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

I love box office theory you guys are so rude to each other and make fun of each other and troll each other and no one gets banned, I love box office theory

Best site eva

You couldn't be more wrong.  We have a harsh policy on bad puns.

@aabattery

• Like 5

Since no one else will. I am taking this step.

@Gokira2012 is banned from this thread for trolling until further notice. Any further posting in this thread by him will lead to a ban from the entire box office discussion subforum.

The mod team will discuss this further.

• Like 15

24 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

I love box office theory you guys are so rude to each other and make fun of each other and troll each other and no one gets banned, I love box office theory

Best site eva

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Since no one else will. I am taking this step.

@Gokira2012 is banned from this thread for trolling until further notice. Any further posting in this thread by him will lead to a ban for the entire box office discussion subforum.

Welp guess you jinxed yourself. 

• Like 4

Just got out of LIFE. Great movie! Freaky and intense.

Had absolutely no issue with the ending. In fact, it was a good ending. Don't know why anyone would take issue with it.

• Like 5