Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

Just now, MrPink said:

I think the only time I felt a twinge of excitement was the guillotine scene.

Even the Fast and the Furious vault ripoff didn't stir anything in me.

@God Emperor Tele - need a ruling here. Do we threadban MrPink for untagged spoilers since I don't think this has been revealed in the marketing.

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Worldwide Logan, Deadpool and DOFP all crossed 700 m.

Nothing to sneeze at.

But quality plays a major factor.

Logan didn't cross 700ww and Deadpool isn't really connected into their Universe.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

One of the things Pink spoiled happens in the first 20 minutes, and the other is still in the first act. I don't think he should be banned.

Hide contents

nah he totally should for shiggles

I think it's time to ban Han as well for spoiling when the scene happens in the movie. 

Banning him worked wonders for the Wonder Woman thread. 

4 minutes ago, That Covfefe Guy said:

Even with that, those can only be spoiled in the actual POTC thread. Outside there, we have a ban on untagged spoilers. So yeah, the suspension stays. Within the Pirates thread, talking about it is fine, outside you have to wait a month.

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

Even with that, those can only be spoiled in the actual POTC thread. Outside there, we have a ban on untagged spoilers. So yeah, the suspension stays.

You're being way too hard on this one. Just give him some warning points; losing Pink in this thread would suck.

• Like 1

I think the problem was

SPOILERS WITHIN

Spoiler

The Fast & Furious ripoff. That is actually not in any trailer. The scene is there but we don't know he is stealing a bank or anything like that.