YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

My name was the nickname of former Toronto Maple Leafs enforcer named Ken Baumgartner. Growing up he was one of my favorite hockey players. Everyone at Maple Leaf Gardens used to call him the bomber. So that's how I got my name.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

My username comes from the main character of the best movie released in 2015, The Man from U.N.C.L.E starring King Henry.

Maybe I should change my username to Jack then...for the best movie of 2015...

(or Ma)

Not really WW spoilers but third act thoughts so I guess I'll tag them

WW's third act is still effective to me with some of the emotional beats but it felt like they were about to do some real interesting stuff and then they were like wait wait wait. Hold up. We got keep this a little super hero-y right. Which is fine but I was a bit bummed they didn't take it the other direction

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Remove all likes from the countdowns you've done :ph34r: 

People overrate how many likes you get with countdowns tbh.  The easiest way to get likes is post some snarky comment about Trump or Tele's Age/BO Predictions or something.

• Like 2

So assuming 53-54m for WW this weekend, what are we looking for next weekend, seeing as it has Father's day on Sunday? 35M? I think a drop in the 30-40% area should happen. From a 54m-ish second weekend a 30% drop means around 38m. A 40% drop would mean around 32.5m.

But since the high end is so close to 40, I will call 40m now.:lol: 

Edited by James
  • Like 3

Just now, James said:

So assuming 53-54m for WW this weekend, what are we looking for next weekend, seeing as it has Father's day on Sunday? 35M? I think a drop in the 30-40% area should happen. From a 54m-ish second weekend that means around 38m. A 40% drop would mean around 32.5m.

But since the high end is so close to 40, I will cal 40m now.:lol: 

Yea my All Eyez On Me club is dead. RIP. 

• Like 1

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Not from the vain and vengeful French wannabe-dictator of Europe? :P 

Bonaparte is one of the greatest rulers of all time, plus my favorite historical character so watch your mouth, Tele!:angry: And wannabe-dictator?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Mummified Panda said:

People overrate how many likes you get with countdowns tbh.  The easiest way to get likes is post some snarky comment about Trump or Tele's Age/BO Predictions or something.

Doing countdowns is actually a fair amount of work too. Better to channel your inner Coolio or Chewy or (at minimum) a MrPink. 

• Like 6

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Doing countdowns is actually a fair amount of work too. Better to channel your inner Coolio or Chewy or (at minimum) a MrPink. 

3 months ago my like:post ratio was falling and I thought I'd only last a few more days before I have more posts than likes.

I'm still staying afloat 3 months later :ph34r: 

5 minutes ago, James said:

So assuming 53-54m for WW this weekend, what are we looking for next weekend, seeing as it has Father's day on Sunday? 35M? I think a drop in the 30-40% area should happen. From a 54m-ish second weekend that means around 38m. A 40% drop would mean around 32.5m.

But since the high end is so close to 40, I will cal 40m now.:lol: 

I think it will hold very well Father's day weekend, it's pretty much the perfect Father Daughter movie.

• Like 1