YM!

WEEKEND THREAD | Actual: Wonder Woman 58.63M, Estimates: Mummy 32.2M, Underpants 12.3M, Pirates 10.2M, ICAN 6M

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I am reading about it. The movie was pulled from his DVD released too late and some stores sold it by mistake. This is amazing.

I actually seen a copy at my Walmart before This Is Us came out thinking who would pay to see a generic shark movie whose biggest star is Mandy Moore. Seems kinda funny now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am reading about it. The movie was pulled from his DVD released too late and some stores sold it by mistake. This is amazing.

What was great about mine is, I got it for free to review. But got pulled so I didn't bother watching.

• Like 2

Just now, God Emperor Tele said:

Yet Focus's strategy is probably a lot smarter and will make them more money. 

BUT WHEN COULD THE BEGUILED BE EXPANDING????? FUCK COLIN TREVORROW'S NEW POS, GIVE ME SOFIA COPPOLA'S NEW MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!! :ohmyzod: 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

@Rey wins. Claire Holt is getting 3,500 theaters while other movies aren't.

Mandy Moore and Claire Holt are a hotter big screen duo than Scarlett Johansson and Kate McKinnon. Never thought I'd see the day.

• Like 3

Just now, Matrix4You said:

It has to be a typo.  3,500 is too much.  Disney it not going to just pull Pirates from theaters.

Apollo 18 started in 3328 for Labor Day 2011

Ugh. Still the worst movie I've ever seen in theaters. 

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Entertainment Studios is owned by Freestyle, I believe. (aka God's Not Dead, Left Behind, The Identical, Delgo)

Of course it is. Of fucking course it's from the same megacorp (lol) as Pure Flix.

Edited by WrathOfHan

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

BUT WHEN COULD THE BEGUILED BE EXPANDING????? FUCK COLIN TREVORROW'S NEW POS, GIVE ME SOFIA COPPOLA'S NEW MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!! :ohmyzod: 

They have a clever strategy to avoid Floridia altogether, for maximum trollage. 

• Like 3

Just now, That One Guy said:

excited for when Friend Request opens in 4k theaters while Ninjago and Kingsman go sub-2k.

Gawdesk Alycia deserves everything. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matrix4You said:

So 4000 for Cars, 3500 for 47 Meters, 2500 for Eyez, and 3000 for Rough Night.  That is 13000.  It is just too much.  Wonder Woman and Mummy in 4000 too.

PotC and Underpants are probably gonna die and others like Alien and Baywatch will disappear.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Mandy Moore and Claire Holt are a hotter big screen duo than Scarlett Johansson and Kate McKinnon. Never thought I'd see the day.

I wish Claire Holt got the role for the New Tomb Raider. I think she would be perfect, and hot as hell.

• Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR THAT TRANSFORMERS GETS AN ENTIRE WEEKEND TO ITSELF FOR WIDE RELEASES. IT HAS TRAILER STALKED ME AT MY LAST 9 MOVIES PLUS 3 OTHERS THIS YEAR, AND IT WILL PERFORM BADLY.

Image result for anger gif

Image result for you have got to calm down gif

• Like 2