cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

4 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Even more ironic since you are the one making the Nickelodeon Cinematic Universe :hahaha:

Nicktoons Cinematic Universe, kiddo.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Though, I always considered a Ned's Declassified trilogy a la Wimpy Kid

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

27 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I need an actress aged (11-14) who can sing. Race doesn’t matter. 

I may just use Marsai Martin (Black-ish) and say she got singing lessons.

Edit: Oops, you said actress. Misread.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

I've got the first half or so of the One Missed Call reboot outlined.

There's one really great scene in the original I'm struggling with... not sure I should even include it, because the awful 2008 remake had it already (and it was one of the better parts of the movie, which is to say only marginally terrible).

the one franchise that I'd love to bring back I know I can't because oversaturation in CAYOM is LAST SIX. I never ended it (it was designed as a trilogy) but mythology films seem to be big in 3.0 and it doesn't really work as a franchise when there are similar films out there

that said... about to post a new 2.0 transfer in the advanced schedule thread...

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

the one franchise that I'd love to bring back I know I can't because oversaturation in CAYOM is LAST SIX. I never ended it (it was designed as a trilogy) but mythology films seem to be big in 3.0 and it doesn't really work as a franchise when there are similar films out there

that said... about to post a new 2.0 transfer in the advanced schedule thread...

I feel it can work, outside of the Odyssey and War of The Gods (which was a one film deal) it’s not an overused one. The space opera one is though however we’re doing a lot to differentiate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I feel it can work, outside of the Odyssey and War of The Gods (which was a one film deal) it’s not an overused one. The space opera one is though however we’re doing a lot to differentiate.

Ehhhh, I didn't know War of the Gods was a one-off BUT it looks like Cookie's new Scandinavian franchise will also going into territory well-covered by Last Six, and thus, all three mythologies Last Six was about will have already been covered anyway SHRUG

So I have bad news and good news regarding the Oscars. Let's start with the bad news first:

Spoiler

Unfortunately, the original plan for the Oscars (the storyline with Jack Gyllenhaal, Aera, and T-Bot) isn't gonna happen. The story I wanted to do for it is probably a little too large for me to handle with so many characters and potential subplots going on. Plus, I'll be plenty busy with finals and stuff coming up that its probably gonna make my life a living hell to try and balance working both ends. 

Regardless, I think something like a 5th or 10th CAYOM anniversary special would be more suited for telling that kind of story.

but, there is a silver lining in all of this:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

They coming back as the hosts...

Spoiler

And they are gonna have skits featuring your favorite characters ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1