cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Cookie liking a post of mine from my 2.0 Year 7 review thread made me remember 2 things.

1) I'm bringing back Bet Mode for Year 5.

2) My grade for The Wanders is legit.

"The Wanders: Prometheus"

I remembered there was this Martian movie that bombed really hard in 2.0 and I remembered your review of it (going back through your 2.0 takedowns is very entertaining from time to time)

8 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

The biggest thing I remember from 2.0 was the Kansas debacle.

giphy.gif

If Numbers' Expedecade review was by far the funniest evisceration of a movie in 2.0, Blanks' Kansas review was by far the most scorching

Speaking of, is it weird that the first result I get typing Expedecade into Google is a CAYOM thread? Like what was that word supposed to mean?

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I still has waking flashbacks of Numbers Gauntlet of Midas review.

Those still aren't how battleships work!

I always try to keep those reviews in good fun. I don't want them to turn mean.

Edited by 4815162342

Finally got the chance to see Widows and I'm certain now that Paper Boi is the right choice for Wolf.

(Also Leon is basically Kaluuya's character in that but I think I'm gonna stick with Meth Damon.)

Edited by Alpha
  • Haha 1

If I bother doing any sort of "panel" it'll be in the context of something more along the lines of like... a Nintendo Direct. Seeing people write out the cheering audiences and stuff for their own announcements is pretty cringy tbh

41 minutes ago, Xillix said:

If I bother doing any sort of "panel" it'll be in the context of something more along the lines of like... a Nintendo Direct. Seeing people write out the cheering audiences and stuff for their own announcements is pretty cringy tbh

I'm formatting mine more like the Treehouse segments they do with the people involved talking about their work and occasionally cutting to footage, usually without an audience involved (or if there are you can't hear them).