cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

I was volunteering at a storm shelter once, and I came across a young woman who was wearing a Voltron t-shirt. I complimented her t-shirt, and she asked me if I liked Voltron; now, I've never seen Voltron, but I told her that 'Voltron was a good show', because I'm sure that was a factually accurate statement, as there was no way it would've lasted as long as it has if it wasn't.

Only then, her mom, who was sitting next to her, gasped, and said, "You two are perfect for each other..."

So that was my awkward moment regarding Voltron.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spagspiria said:

....nevermind.

You had me really worried and I was waiting all season for the big moment where it all fell apart to arrive, but it never came.

They did A LOT to earn back my trust this season and if they're going to helm the Spiderverse spin-off/sequels, fuck it, let them.

Spoiler

And yes, they did the gay.🌈

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

You had me really worried and I was waiting all season for the big moment where it all fell apart to arrive, but it never came.

They did A LOT to earn back my trust this season and if they're going to helm the Spiderverse spin-off/sequels, fuck it, let them.

Hide contents

And yes, they did the gay. At long last.

Guess the tweets I came across this afternoon were the anomaly rather than the rule.

1 minute ago, Spagspiria said:
  Hide contents

I almost wanna say it's a bit like a TLJ situation where the ending works despite letting down fans in terms of what happens?

Spoiler

It's yet another big deus ex machina but the show was already riddled with those and it did get me a bit choked up so I'd say mission accomplished.

So a few things:

While I've been planning out Star Fox in my head I've started thinking about an original idea for an epic sci-fi animated film. It would share a lot in common with the giant Lord/Miller ensemble animation I wanted to write in 2.0, except it wouldn't be primarily a comedy and it would be under a different director(s). However, either Star Fox or this new idea would end up being released in 3.0 as I'm choosing to avoid repetition and writing two big animated sci-fi films.

So I'll probably get started writing both of them over winter break and depending on which one I'm more passionate about, one of them will be released in Y5. If I don't release Star Fox next year, then I'm relinquishing the rights to it along with all my other Nintendo properties to anyone who wants them.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Alpha said:

If I don't release Star Fox next year, then I'm relinquishing the rights to it along with all my other Nintendo properties to anyone who wants them.

You don’t know how many ideas I have for a Zelda movie even though I don’t have the rights :whosad:

Edited by cookie

1 hour ago, cookie said:

I’m looking for an actress in the 6-8 years age range, can be any ethnicity (and not Brooklynn Prince since I’m already using her). Need her for a minor role in a project.

Honestly for someone that young for a minor role, I probably wouldn't even worry about casting.

• Like 1