cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

14 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Huh. Well it will be interesting to see how you work around all that in your films.

I've given up trying to follow the show's storyline anymore. Any bits and pieces I adapt/steal will be if it fits the story I have in mind.

For example CGI Wolverine/Mysterio and the kid who played The Rock's real world counterpart in Jumanji are original creations.

14 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

BTW, I saw that seasons 1, 2, 7, and 8 are 13 episodes, and then seasons 3, 4, 5, and 6 are 7, 6, 7, 6 episodes.

Any reason why they didn't just smush those 4 seasons into 2 13 episode seasons?

I remember it was said somewhere that Netflix wanted to split up season three and four so that they could deliver content on a more regular schedule but changed back in the two final seasons. It was always going to be a 78-episode commitment from Dreamworks.

Edited by cookie

I think, in an hour or two, I'll swing by this thread and talk in depth about the stories behind my Y5 projects. I had a refreshing few hours of varied studying and assignment completion, so I could also manage to squeeze in May reviews.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Allura's unjustified passive-aggressiveness towards Keith is unhealthy. Hopefully they don't leave that hanging for awhile.

In fairness, she has plenty of justification to be hesitant towards a

Spoiler

half-Galra

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

In fairness, she has plenty of justification to be hesitant towards a

Reveal hidden contents

Well that took her quick to apologize.

Also that scene seemed designed to encourage shipping.

34 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

There are more ships in the Voltron fandom than the entire US Coast Guard.

And yet I was shocked that so far through 2 seasons there's been nothing from the show hinting at anything with Pidge.

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

And yet I was shocked that so far through 2 seasons there's been nothing from the show hinting at anything with Pidge.

That's probably because

Spoiler

She's 14

3 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

That explains that. Her age hasn't come up on the show at all so far and the character seems rendered to look older than that.

Just so nobody gets any wrong ideas:

Spoiler

I bumped her age to 18 in my version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1