cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

2 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

Finished the outline of Dark Side and 

Hide contents

Holy shit y'all! It is gonna be Dynasty on steroids. It ends well though ;) 

Don’t pull another Truth Is. 

15 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

No, avoid throwing aside character development.

Oh see I think Truth Is did character development better. Guess it is personal opinion. 

I mean the first film is always gonna be the strongest in character development because of the way it was written. The third film will see the strongest character development for Tyler. Hunter...maybe not so much. Truth Is was his major character development film. He does develop in the final film. 

Spoiler

The main theme of the finale is Tyler struggling with coming from a middle class background and suddenly finding himself in an incredibly wealthy family with large amounts of wealth. He also doesn't know how to act for the public spotlight and it really begins to mess with him. 

Edited by Hiccup23

40 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Depends on the song and its context

Rock & Roll

And the scene itself will be closer to

something like the Free Bird scene in Kingsman mixed with the Battle of Helm's Deep in the Two Towers 

:sparta:

than the opening to Thor Ragnarok.

Edited by cookie

I finished the first draft of The Prince of Egypt, which I may stan for more aggressively for tech awards than even Spark 2. I’m pushing for it to be an insane audio and visual experience, the kind of movie people use the show off their home theatre equipment.

Not that it’ll be all style and no substance - it’s going to deliver on both fronts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

I finished the first draft of The Prince of Egypt, which I may stan for more aggressively for tech awards than even Spark 2. I’m pushing for it to be an insane audio and visual experience, the kind of movie people use the show off their home theatre equipment.

Not that it’ll be all style and no substance - it’s going to deliver on both fronts.

I rewatched Prince Of Egypt tonight. You better deliver.

• Like 1