cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

33 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

@The Shape of Pasta I apologize for the length of what you will receive later tonight.

It is first draft, unedited, pure Numbers burying himself into plot and character elements from one of his favorite games of recent years

Bring it on. :)

2 hours ago, Xillix said:

Typically second entries in trilogies have lower grosses... more fantasy competition this year too. Don't be devastated if it doesn't.

True but the fact that the first film did so well critically and financially should bode well for the sequel. There is a lot more competition this year tho so that might be a problem.

The third film I don't expect to do nearly as well as the first two films though. That one won't have nearly as much action as the other two.

I can see a jump for Odyssey 2. Sure it has a lot of competition (CTE, GOW, and HM2) but most of it is before it. Not to mention it has a free run until Alpha Flight. The only problem is it loses IMAX to Star Fox the week after it opens.

• Like 1

For those unfamiliar with Pillars of Eternity, this is the Setting/Background Info that'll be right before the Plot Summary:

Setting/Background Info: Our story takes place in the Dyrwood, part of the Eastern Reach, a section of the world of Eora. The inhabitants of the world believe in a pantheon of Gods and Goddesses that seem to interact on occasion with society, and in a cycle of reincarnation where souls after death return to the wheel for years at a time before being spun back out to a new life. The study of souls and their properties is known as animancy, and countless people try to learn from the secrets of the Engwithans, an ancient nation that crumbled many centuries ago that was a master of animancy. The deities of the pantheon are:

Abydon – god of crafting and the forge

Berath – god of cycles, doors and death.

Eothas – god of light and redemption.

Galawain – god of the hunt in all its forms.

Hylea – goddess of birds, the sky, song, and childbirth.

Magran – goddess of fire and war.

Ondra – goddess of oceans, mourning, and the moon.

Rymrgand – god of death, famine, plague, or simple bad luck.

Skaen – god of secret hatred, resentment, and violent rebellion.

Wael – god/goddess of dreams, secrets, mysteries, and revelations.

Woedica – goddess of law, memory, rightful rulership and vengeance.

The world features several races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Aumaua, and Orlan. The world also features the Godlike, beings of various races with mutations that reflect being “touched” by a particular deity. Our story takes place in the year 2823, approximately 150 years following the independence of the Dyrwood from the Aedyr Empire, and 15 years following the end of the Saint’s War.

• Like 2

Finally writing my first movie treatment of Y3... and it's one I haven't even announced yet, lol.

Let's just say it's a video game adaptation which is highly authentic, in the sense it's being written by someone with limited exposure to and a vague understanding of the actual games and will frankly not bear as much resemblance to the original plot as it probably should. 

Just now, Rorschach said:

Good man

This is a joke about cutaways in the beginning 

Spoiler

Peter wakes up realizes he can’t make a cutaway.

The movie will have a focus on character development especially with Peter and Meg.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

@Rorschach will A Trip To The Moon be released in Y4? I’d like to snag Wes Anderson for a film that year.

Yeah. Was gonna release it in Y3 but I didn't want three OCs in one year. Sorry if its inconvenient for you. Kinda ran into writer's block while making the film so I'm trying to retool it. Will let you know if I change directors but I'm still sticking with Anderson for now.

Figured out where I wanna go with The Haunted Mansion.

Kylo Ren gets trolled by ghosts for 100 minutes.

Kendrick and Andy Serkis as the Hatbox Ghost are probably the closest the film is gonna get to having villains.

Edited by cookie