Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

On 10/15/2019 at 10:40 AM, Reddroast said:

Rian Johnson been hired to direct a high concept action movie. It is a subversive take on vigilante superheroes like Batman. Jake Gyllenhaal, Emma Stone and Leonardo DiCaprio have been cast as the leads

Rian Johnson is writing and directing a film with the code name Forsaken here is the plot synopsis: after being beaten by the superhero Vulcan (Leonardo DiCaprio), Mr. Crimson ( Jake Gyllenhaal) goes straight but discovers a dark secret hidden by Vulcan. Mr. Crimson teams up with a woman ( Emma Stone) to stop him before he fully descends into Madness. Inspired by the  comics The Boys and Batman: White Knight. The project hopes to bring an edge to the Superhero genre in CAYOM. It is aiming for a June y7 release date

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Rian Johnson is writing and directing a film with the code name Forsaken here is the plot synopsis: after being beaten by the superhero Vulcan (Leonardo DiCaprio), Mr. Crimson ( Jake Gyllenhaal) goes straight but discovers a dark secret hidden by Vulcan. Mr. Crimson teams up with a woman ( Emma Stone) to stop him before he fully descends into Madness. Inspired by the  comics The Boys and Batman: White Knight. The project hopes to bring an edge to the Superhero genre in CAYOM. It is aiming for a June y7 release date

I like the plot but imho it’d be better off in July. As SYI and Scavvies will likely dominate the month as both seem likely to be amongst the biggest films of the year.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

9 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I like the plot but imho it’d be better off in July. As SYI and Scavvies will likely dominate the month as both seem likely to be amongst the biggest films of the year.

I totally forgot about scavvies 3. Btw I need help coming up with a title

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation releasing a sneak peek for Gateways on Nickelodeon, December 3rd, Y6.

After an all half hour holiday new special, of Nickelodeon/Endless’ Don’t Let The Pigeon Have A Show; “A Roosting Christmas” on Saturday, December 3rd, Y6 at 10 AM EST, Endless Animation will show a 5 minute preview of Gateways. 

The film is always looking to be the juggernaut of the holidays, and marketing has been rampant with promotional partners like McDonalds, iHOP, Geico and Chrysler, as well as a promotional tie in with Nintendo, Endless is trying to pull all the stops for the film.

@CayomMagazine

New Journey Pictures is pleased to report that their 'Mystery Film' has been fully cast with an exciting ensemble of actors.

"This is some of the best casting we've done since our inception," said fictional CEO Glenn Guthrie. "We're very excited to reveal the film they're acting in during the next Oscar ceremony."

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother, The Penguins of Madagascar, Batman: The Brave and The Bold), Grey Griffin (The Fairly OddParents, Danny Phantom, Star Vs The Forces Of Evil) and Berlin Edmond (aka YouTuber Berleezy) join the voice cast of Endless Animation’s The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl... and Dana. The sequel will joins Toons V Reality and the untitled Caribbean musical for Endless Animation’s Y8 slate.

27 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

@GBerlanti @Lager Pictures

giphy.gif

tumblr_poutwwfi7U1vj74clo4_500.gifv

tumblr_ouv013InGF1u7j5upo1_540.gif

tumblr_inline_nlop9tiMmF1rifr4k.gif

Jeffrey-Dean-Morgan-Easy-peasy-lemon-squ

tumblr_occtvwtjYr1uk9t4po3_500.gif

a788b1a33f27e90b450a9ae6b6662c94.gif

'Tis the spirit of the season 🎃 👻 

@natandalex @yoyogeraldine @rj_cyler @RobertsEmma @JDMorgan #AmyAdams @jasonsfolly

October Y7

I'm gonna need context

26 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

HOLY IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS?!