Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

Unbreakable Bond: Meet the Cast

Cody Fern will play Michael Langdon, the evil baby from 'Murder House' in the crossover season, 'Apocalypse.'

Cody Fern plays Eli. Eli is a student at the university and also a young witch. Eli is on the student senate with Hunter and Tyler. Tyler and him do not see eye to eye. This causes Eli to hex Tyler and Hunter's relationship out of revenge. Meanwhile, Eli enters into his own dysfunctional friendship with Giovanni. When Giovanni suddenly disappears Eli takes it upon himself to discover Giovanni's deep secrets and where Giovanni disappeared too.

Related image

Miguel Bernardeau plays Giovanni. Giovanni just transferred to the university and has a black cat named Misty who finds her way into Eli's room causing Giovanni and Eli to meet. Giovanni like Eli is a witch but practices black Satanic magic. He is an extremely powerful witch with a dark secret and motive. He is the one who encourages Eli to hex Tyler and Hunter. When he vanishes without a trace, he leaves behind dozens of clues and thousands of secrets. 

• Like 3

@CayomMagazine

The Cookie Pictures Power Hour has been pushed back again to December 15th at 6 P.M EST. The reason cited is ”additional time needed” and because ”on the week of the 7th, everyone at the office will be busy playing Smash Bros.”.

However, the Cookie Pictures Animation Roundtable is still scheduled for November 30th at 6 P.M EST. ”Think of it as a prelude event” a spokesperson from Cookie Pictures added.

The studio also confirmed that the newly scheduled animated film will have its world premiere during the roundtable, along with A Crackle in Time, SkyRiders, Heart’s Song, Animal Crossing and Project Wyvern.

• Like 2

@cayommagazine 

As expected, The Endless Entertainment Event has been pushed back mainly to accommodate for unprepared footage as well as a busy schedule for the CEO to December 21st. 

However the Endless Animation’s event will still press on for this Friday, thanks to enough footage. We are hearing word we’ll hear all the up to Y8.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

@CayomMagazine

We've received a report:

There will, undoubtedly be a preview of Veggies in the Rain: A VeggieTales Movie presented during the Oscar Ceremony.

(The reason I'm confirming it is because I have a finished preview ready for submission.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spagspiria said:

As a thank you for at least being in the top 10, @cookie...

@CayomMagazine

Rumor has it that Taissa Farmiga was on the set of SPARK IV. Maybe she was there to visit friend James Rollestone (confirmed in the cast) but her costume may say otherwise...

I should try and get Kozar into one of the Voltrons. Would compliment Alex being in TSW 🤔

• Like 1

THE AMERICAN FILM INSTITUTE ANNOUNCES ANNUAL TOP 10 FILMS FOR YEAR 4

An annual tradition for the American Film Institue, they are pleased to announce the top 10 films of Year 4.

Using statistics from both the Critical Consensus thread and the Review Aggregation thread, this list was created for AFI's top ten films. Films that made the top 10 in both threads were automatically included, while films with the next lowest sum of rankings filled any gaps. 

Without further ado, the films are below, listed in alphabetical order.

Spoiler

BY THE BALLS

Directed by Tony Yacenda

Blankments Productions

CAN YOU IMAGINE

Directed by Genndy Tartakovsky

Endless Animation

FORTNIGHT

Directed by Steven Spielberg

Numerator Pictures

MASS EFFECT

Directed by Matt Shankman

Numerator Pictures

A MONTH AT BELMOND LANE

Directed by Wes Anderson

Hourglass Pictures

THE ODYSSEY: HOMECOMING

Directed by Matt Reeves

Lager Studios

PILLARS OF ETERNITY: THE HOLLOW VALE

Directed by Miguel Sapochnik

Numerator Pictures

SPARK: BEYOND THE SKY

Directed by Jennifer Yuh

Hourglass Pictures

THE SQUARE MILE

Directed by Martin McDonaugh

Numerator Pictures

STARLIT HIGHWAY

Directed by Stephen Chbosky

Hourglass Pictures

• Like 4

@cayommagazine 

From the Endless Animation Y5 Pow Wow, Gigantic, the untold Disney film about a reimagining of Jack and The Beanstalk finds a home at Endless Animation. Nathan Greno (Tangled, My Peoples) and Meg LeFauve (writer of Inside Out and Can You Imagine?) will direct the project.

The plot is “In the age of exploration of Spain, Jack (Diego Boneta) has always been a thrill seeker, craving adventure in life, much to the disapproval of his father (Gael Garcia Barnel) his dreams are shattered, forcing him to settle as a farmer. If that’s not enough, his family are also facing severe financial issues as his farm isn’t producing enough product. Desperate, Jack buys some magical beans from an elderly man (Antonio Banderas) said to withhold a great fortune. And the rest is history, the beans are planted, the beanstalk grows to skyscraper sized proportions but here’s where things get twisted. Jack finds out there’s a world of giants in the clouds and becomes a captive plaything for a loveable and feisty 62.5 feet tall, 11 year old giant named Inma (Marsai Martin), who’s lost her way home. Together, the two form an unlikely bond to get Inna home whilst finding the legendary golden bird before the Storm Giants, 130 feet tall giants lead by the evil Faustus (Ewan McGreggor) plan use the bird for malevolent purposes.”

Gigantic will be computer animated as well as keep it’s musical roots with Alan Menken, Howard Ashman and Tim Rice (Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King) will be writing the majority songs in the film. LeFauve notes although the Lopez’s (Frozen, Coco, Heart’s Song) won’t write the songs as originally planned they’ve kept two songs, including My Little Man (a song of which Inma expresses glee of having Jack as a toy which Jack try to exclaim and prove he is not) which is played for the audience. The song isn’t a big rouser like The Circle Of Life or Let It Go but the audience loves in and laughs quite a few times.

The film will arrive in theaters February 26th, Y5 replacing Larrikins which has been pushed back to Y6.

• Like 1

TRICRESCENT CANCELS PROJECTS, SELLS OFF RIGHTS IN SHIFT TOWARD ORIGINAL IP

In a brief statement made to the press, a representative from TriCrescent Media dropped a bombshell that's already spreading fallout over the Y5 schedule. Citing a high-level decision to focus more on original properties going forward, TriCrescent is selling off the film rights to several franchises in which it has not yet produced movies. Further, three of the studio's previously announced Y5 releases, all adaptations - D.J. Caruso's Ultraman 2, Patrick Lussier's The Howling 2, and John Erick Dowdle's Kagutaba, have been removed from the schedule with "no current plans" to move forward with production. SWAT Kats 3 has additionally been delayed to Y6.

Of the studio's franchises already-in-progress, we're told that Earthsong II and III are moving forward and being shot back-to-back, as are He-Man III and IV. There are plans for "at least two more" Silent Hill movies, and the company is still aiming to develop sequels from their reboots of Friday the 13th and One Missed Call. As previously announced, the third films in the American Dragon and Amityville Nightmare franchises will be the last; The Amityville Nightmare Part III is expected to release sometime in Y6. Plans for follow-ups to Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad, which itself was a spinoff of Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills, are also being "pared back," though the rep refused to elaborate. No comment was given on the fates of series like Samurai Pizza Cats, Extreme Dinosaurs, or Street Sharks.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 2

KARI (Rashida Jones):

I couldn’t let her know our secret.

* Lights flicker on *

KARI:

I couldn’t let her know who we were...

* The gates to an old elevator open up and we see someone step out, seen only from waist level. Note that the animation is similar stop-motion CG like Into the Spiderverse *

KARI:

...before she came into our lives.

COOKIE PICTURES

A  N  I  M  A  T  I  O  N

KARI:

I couldn’t bear the thought of losing her...

* We see a raven-haired girl, around the age of fifteen, slowly approaching a body-sized glass display of which the light emanating from is too bright for us to see its contents. *

KARI:

...the way I lost him.

* We see the shadow of the girl as it passes by a different glass display, showing a rusty robotic suit that’s all torn and beaten up. *

From the studio behind ’Voltron’

KARI:

I couldn’t let the world know she was out there...

* We focus on a similar robotic suit, this one sleek and in pristine shape, presumably in the display we couldn’t see into earlier. *

KARI:

...and what they’d do should they find her.

And ’The Number One Dime’

KARI:

I knew she’d only want to do what’s right...

* The hand, presumably from the girl, places against the glass. We briefly cut to a shot of the girl’s left leg... showing it’s made of the same robotic metal as the suit. *

KARI:

...but I knew I couldn’t let her.

* The girl’s face (very anime-based comes into view, reflected in the glass. She gazes on the suit with a determined look. Cut to black. *

RITA (Kimiko Glenn):

Mom only wanted to protect me...

* Brief montage shots of the girl putting on the robotic suit. *

RITA:

...but I know this is my destiny.

ON FEBRUARY 12TH

REBORN

* The robotic legs suddenly activate in-built rocket thrusters.

RETOOLED

* With the suit on, the girl draws out a Samurai sword from a scabbard built onto the suit’s back. *

AND 

READY

TO

ROCK

* The girl, Rita, stands on top of a gargoyle statue on top of a tall tower at night, overlooking a semi-futuristic Tokyo-esque city before her with the wind blowing in her hair. Suddenly she lets out a humorous sigh of relief. *

RITA:

Man, being a hero is so hard!

* The camera pans to reveal her cousin Mercedes (Isabela Moner) standing behind her with pen and paper in hand, looking confused and annoyed. *

MERCEDES:

”Hard?” You haven’t even done anything yet!

RITA:

Yeah, but think of all the flights of stairs I had to climb to get up here!

MERCEDES:

RITA:

...What?

MERCEDES:

You flew up here, Rita.

RITA:

I said think. I mean, could you imagine not having rocket legs like I do?!

* Mercedes looks down at her own feet, which are just regular plain shoes and pants, before turning back to her cousin while raising an eyebrow. Rita appears a bit embarassed for her remark. *

RITA:

...Uh... um... I think I hear police sirens! Gotta go!

MERCEDES:

I don’t hear any sirens-

* Rita leaps off the statue and plunges down tens of stories, taking flight with her rocket legs just before she hits the ground. She speeds past the neon-lit city streets shouting ”wooooo” before we cut to the title. *

MECH

SUIT

HEROINE

RITA

METRON (???):

This was never your city...

* Rita is seen facing off a robot-clad supervillain named Metron. *

METRON:

And now, it’s mine.

* Metron attacks with sharpened claws, forcing Rita to defend herself with her samurai sword. *

Find out more

11-30-18

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, cookie said:

KARI (Rashida Jones):

I couldn’t let her know our secret.

* Lights flicker on *

KARI:

I couldn’t let her know who we were...

* The gates to an old elevator open up and we see someone step out, seen only from waist level. Note that the animation is similar stop-motion CG like Into the Spiderverse *

KARI:

...before she came into our lives.

COOKIE PICTURES

A  N  I  M  A  T  I  O  N

KARI:

I couldn’t bear the thought of losing her...

* We see a raven-haired girl, around the age of fifteen, slowly approaching a body-sized glass display of which the light emanating from is too bright for us to see its contents. *

KARI:

...the way I lost him.

* We see the shadow of the girl as it passes by a different glass display, showing a rusty robotic suit that’s all torn and beaten up. *

From the studio behind ’Voltron’

KARI:

I couldn’t let the world know she was out there...

* We focus on a similar robotic suit, this one sleek and in pristine shape, presumably in the display we couldn’t see into earlier. *

KARI:

...and what they’d do should they find her.

And ’The Number One Dime’

KARI:

I knew she’d only want to do what’s right...

* The hand, presumably from the girl, places against the glass. We briefly cut to a shot of the girl’s left leg... showing it’s made of the same robotic metal as the suit. *

KARI:

...but I knew I couldn’t let her.

* The girl’s face (very anime-based comes into view, reflected in the glass. She gazes on the suit with a determined look. Cut to black. *

RITA (Kimiko Glenn):

Mom only wanted to protect me...

* Brief montage shots of the girl putting on the robotic suit. *

RITA:

...but I know this is my destiny.

ON FEBRUARY 12TH

REBORN

* The robotic legs suddenly activate in-built rocket thrusters.

RETOOLED

* With the suit on, the girl draws out a Samurai sword from a scabbard built onto the suit’s back. *

AND 

READY

TO

ROCK

* The girl, Rita, stands on top of a gargoyle statue on top of a tall tower at night, overlooking a semi-futuristic Tokyo-esque city before her with the wind blowing in her hair. Suddenly she lets out a humorous sigh of relief. *

RITA:

Man, being a hero is so hard!

* The camera pans to reveal her cousin Mercedes (Isabela Moner) standing behind her with pen and paper in hand, looking confused and annoyed. *

MERCEDES:

”Hard?” You haven’t even done anything yet!

RITA:

Yeah, but think of all the flights of stairs I had to climb to get up here!

MERCEDES:

RITA:

...What?

MERCEDES:

You flew up here, Rita.

RITA:

I said think. I mean, could you imagine not having rocket legs like I do?!

* Mercedes looks down at her own feet, which are just regular plain shoes and pants, before turning back to her cousin while raising an eyebrow. Rita appears a bit embarassed for her remark. *

RITA:

...Uh... um... I think I hear police sirens! Gotta go!

MERCEDES:

I don’t hear any sirens-

* Rita leaps off the statue and plunges down tens of stories, taking flight with her rocket legs just before she hits the ground. She speeds past the neon-lit city streets shouting ”wooooo” before we cut to the title. *

MECH

SUIT

HEROINE

RITA

METRON (???):

This was never your city...

* Rita is seen facing off a robot-clad supervillain named Metron. *

METRON:

And now, it’s mine.

* Metron attacks with sharpened claws, forcing Rita to defend herself with her samurai sword. *

Find out more

11-30-18

Bout time.

Is this still PG-13 though or...?

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

@Numerator Pictures

Our biennial holiday historical movie for Year 6 has a title. The film formerly known by the working title "Last Ship From Shoreham" is now called

THE MOST WANTED MAN IN GREAT BRITAIN

Tom Holland and Florence Pugh have already been confirmed to star. Sam Heughan and Andrew Scott join the cast.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 3

* Fade in *

* We hold on a long tracking shot of an airbase somewhere up in the mountains, so far up clouds are passing through it. *

Cookie Pictures

A N I M A T I O N

* A lone biplane approaches the base with two people on it. We don't see their faces yet but we can see from their shapes one is much shorter than the other. *

??? (Benedict Cumberbatch in a deep voice):

Bring me your best...

* The biplane lands. We cut to a man in his thirties, sporting a glorious mustache and looking pretty dashing, stepping out. *

???:

Bring me your bravest...

* He turns back to the plane, motioning to his passenger to step out. The passenger removes her helmet to reveal it's a blonde girl with rainbow-colored tips in her hair.*

???:

Bring me those whose worth...

* As she steps out, we see she has a dragon-shaped marking on her hand. *

* We cut see the girl nervously following the man towards a large open hangar as the music builds. *

???:

...lie the furthest within...

* The girl is forced by the man to enter the pitch dark hangar. We see her tiptoe her way in as the man waits by the opening. *

* A pair of glowing blue eyes open in the pitch black darkness. The man rapidly closes the doors behind the girl. She turns to stop him. *

GIRL:

HEY, WAIT!!!

* She's too late. The doors (and her only light source) close and the trailer cuts to black. *

???:

Bring me my rider.

From the studio behind 'VOLTRON'

* The girl lights a match as we see her shaking. *

'THE NUMBER ONE DIME'

* The girl turns to see what looks like a large tail slithering just past her *

and 'THE SCAVENGER WARS'

* Her eyes follow the tail as it vanishes into the darkness. *

and Aaron Ehasz

GIRL:

H-h-hello...?

* A dark blue wyvern claw steps out towards the light, slamming the ground and frightening the girl as it does so. *

of 'AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER' and 'THE DRAGON PRINCE'

* We get a reaction shot of the terrified girl looking upwards as it's made clear that whatever she's looking at is absolutely huge. *

* The head of a dragon emerges, parts of its body soon coming into view as it's made to tower over the girl. We see the girl drop the match as the scene is now illuminated by the perpetually spewing blue flame from the dragon's mouth (think Mega Charizard X). *

* As the teaser music climaxes, the dragon starts growling at the girl. *

11-30-18

#ProjectWyvern

Edited by cookie
  • Like 5

* Sounds of objects being moved around *

* Sound of microphone turning on *

Cookie Pictures

A N I M A T I O N

* We fade in on a young adult male, seen only from the lower half of his face down, picking up his guitar and making adjustments to it. *

From the studio behind 'THE NUMBER ONE DIME'

* We cut to a young adult female in similar framing, opening up a piano keyboard and playing some of the keys in random order. *

and the producer of 'TOY STORY 3' and 'COCO'

* The boy strokes a few strings before looking towards the girl. *

Love...

* We see the girl biting her lower lip, showing clear anxiety as she looks back towards the boy. *

Is stronger...

* The boy nods back towards the girl, seemingly as an assurance to her. *

Than words...

* The boy breathes into the mic before clearing his throat. He starts playing the guitar. *

RICO (Anthony Ramos):

♪ Don't go bold-ly... Take it slow-ly... Don't let go too fast... ♪

* He nods again towards the girl, who starts playing the piano as he continues with the guitar. *

ATHENA (Taissa Farmiga):

♪ Take your mo-ment... Don't get too bent... Let your fears flow past... ♪

RICO:

♪ You're ne-ver a-lone... Just follow my voice... I'm he-ere to... guide you... ♪

ATHENA:

♪ When-e-ver there's doubt... Tears flowing a-round... Don't le-et it... hide you... ♪

RICO/ATHENA:

Just listen to-o me... I'm the-ere for thee... Just he-ear your... heart's song... ♪

ATHENA:

♪ Your he-e-art's song... ♪

RICO:

♪ Your he-e-art's song... ♪

RICO/ATHENA:
♪ Let me be there to... guide you... ♪

* Sound of a large crowd cheering *

RICO/ATHENA:
♪ Let me be there to... guide you... ♪

11-30-18

#Heart'sSong

Edited by cookie

7 hours ago, Slambros said:

Gemma Chan has been added to the cast of Yin.

Gemma Chan has left the project due to creative differences. The casting team has searched for an actress to take a role, and the search is over: actress Pearl Sun will be joining the cast of Yin instead.

Pearl Sun has played bit parts in The Good Wife, Gotham, and Orange is the New Black. She was recently seen on Broadway, playing a role in the Tony-winning musical Come From Away.

(Player's Note: I had to add a cast member from that play to one of my projects. I just had to. Everyone onstage did a fantastic job from beginning to end.)

• Like 1

Cookie Pictures Animation pushes back 'A Crackle in Time', 'Project Wyvern' to take its place

During a conference call ahead of the two-part conferences scheduled for the end of the year, Cookie Pictures President and CEO Sebastian Peters in a joint announcement with Cookie Pictures Animation general producer Mark Dindal confirmed that A Crackle in Time, the anticipated Donald Duck-centered spinoff of the critically and commercially successful Scrooge McDuck series has been pushed out of its October 1st release date and now has an undetermined release date in the Spring of Year 7, citing "story complications" and "studio burden with having its "big three" all come out the same year" as the reason for its delay.

Patrick McHale is still attached as director, but may possibly divert time away in Year 6 to work on a yet unannounced project. Peters also announced that as compensation McHale now shares an executive producer role in all Year 5 and Year 6 projects along with Dindal. This includes Mech Suit Heroine Rita, SkyRiders, Heart's Song, Project Wyvern and Animal Crossing. Time is still slated for an appearance at the animation round table scheduled for November 30th, but will do so in more limited form than previously anticipated.

Peters confirmed that the currently titled Project Wyvern, originally slated for release in Year 7, has been pushed forward to take Time's original slot, and will inherit its IMAX privileges. The new animation software that was set to make its debut with SkyRiders and Time is applied to Wyvern as well, allowing the film to be produced in the 1.43:1 IMAX aspect ratio. Like SkyRidersWyvern is anticipated to sport a PG-13 rating.

No alterations have been made to the release strategies of Rita, SkyRiders and Heart's Song all also scheduled for a Year 5 release. "While we wish that Time could've been out sooner" Peters says in a post-call interview, "these four projects are our animation house's best shot to show that it's not just movies starring anthropomorphic ducks they can pull off, and we are making great strides towards making our overall conglomerate less and less reliant on outside brands like Voltron and the Duckverse. With The Scavenger WarsSkyRiders, Scandinavia, Wyvern etcetera, we are hoping that the future of Cookie Pictures lies on original IPs."

Project Wyvern, directed by Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Dragon Prince helmer Aaron Ehasz, will now be released on October 1st, Year 5. The teaser released yesterday confirmed the inclusion of Benedict Cumberbatch along with the previously announced castings of SkyRiders' Bex Taylor-Klaus and Nicole Maines. 

• Like 2