Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

Just now, cookie said:

Fully embracing that MI comparison huh

Well given what I would likely mine for #3, it'd be appropriate.

There's a few potential entries in my master plan that the Duffer Bois could fit into. Gotta include Jennifer Yuh too since @Spagspiria picked up her fallen banner from 2.0 for me.

4 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Well given what I would likely mine for #3, it'd be appropriate.

There's a few potential entries in my master plan that the Duffer Bois could fit into. Gotta include Jennifer Yuh too since @Spagspiria picked up her fallen banner from 2.0 for me.

If I do good with Scavvies 2 can Boden & Fleck come and play?

A couple of new developments in the Detroit Become Human drama. Brett Ranter will not direct and Drew Goddard has also declined. The director shortlist is as follows:

Ava DuVernay

David Ayer

Christopher Nolan

Jonathon Nolan 

Gavin O'Connor

Xavier Dolan

The Coen Brothers

Lewis Pullman has dropped out of Detroit Become Human. He has been cast in The Lost Boy 

cayommagazine

Details have surfaced for Endless Green Lantern film:

- The project is aiming for a Y6 release date but Endless is carefully monitoring the Y5 schedule in case films move

- The film won’t be in the same universe as Blue and Gold

- The Duffers won’t direct but J.J. Abrams, Andrew Stanton, and Brad Bird are likely candidates. Christopher McQuarrie is being considered for a sequel

- The film will be the first in a trilogy and the series as a whole, plans to focus on the student/teacher relationship between Hal Jordan and Sinestro, ala Obi Wan and Anakin but with more emotion

- The first film is a mix of Training Day, Guardians Of The Galaxy and Voltron with most of the movie in space.

- The protagonists will be Hal Jordan and Sinestro, the latter will be played by an older actor

- The antagonists will be The Manhunters and The Red Lantern Corps are rumored to appear

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

Cookie Pictures

A N I M A T I O N

Round table

Featuring:

Mech Suit Heroine Rita

SkyRiders

Heart's Song

and introducing

DragonBorns

and more!

Time: Saturday, December 1st at 6 P.M ET        

In attendance:

MarkDindalPremiereDisneyAnimatedFeatureFPerischettiSpiderMan-225x300.jpgCinemaCon+2012+Day+1+0CRtY2heBV-l.jpgScreen+Shot+2017-08-28+at+3.37.08+PM.pngaaronehasz-talentpool.jpgdarlakanderson-2.jpg

• Mark Dindal - The Emperor's New Groove, The Adventures of Scrooge McDuck, The Number One Dime - General producer
  • Bob Persichetti - The Little Prince, Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse Mech Suit Heroine Rita
  • Peter Ramsey - Rise of the Guardians, Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - Mech Suit Heroine Rita
  • Dana Terrace - Gravity Falls, DuckTales 2017, The Owl House - SkyRiders
  • Aaron Ehasz - Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Dragon Prince - DragonBorns
  • Darla K. Anderson - Toy Story 3, Coco - Heart's Song

Special guests:

Spoiler

Patrick McHale

David Tennant

Matt & Ross Duffer

Taissa Farmiga

Laeta Kalogridis

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

Cookie Pictures

A N I M A T I O N

Round table

Featuring:

Mech Suit Heroine Rita

SkyRiders

Heart's Song

and introducing

DragonBorns

and more!

Time: Saturday, December 1st at 6 P.M ET        

In attendance:

MarkDindalPremiereDisneyAnimatedFeatureFPerischettiSpiderMan-225x300.jpgCinemaCon+2012+Day+1+0CRtY2heBV-l.jpgScreen+Shot+2017-08-28+at+3.37.08+PM.pngaaronehasz-talentpool.jpgdarlakanderson-2.jpg

• Mark Dindal - The Emperor's New Groove, The Adventures of Scrooge McDuck, The Number One Dime - General producer
  • Bob Persichetti - The Little Prince, Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse Mech Suit Heroine Rita
  • Peter Ramsey - Rise of the Guardians, Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse - Mech Suit Heroine Rita
  • Dana Terrace - Gravity Falls, DuckTales 2017, The Owl House - SkyRiders
  • Aaron Ehasz - Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Dragon Prince - DragonBorns
  • Darla K. Anderson - Toy Story 3, Coco - Heart's Song

Special guests:

Reveal hidden contents

So you are making a skyrim movie @cookie

5 minutes ago, Blankments said:

ugh... the last thing i need is another hal jordan GL movie. Can't stand him as a character lol

I was really considering a Jordan/Stewart film but I have an idea to start up from the beginning and to be honest I want to do something with the Sinestro/Jordan relationship mainly because I like those two, however I did considered swapping out Jordan with Stewart and doing some recon but decided against it.

• Sad 1

@cayommagazine 

Lucas Hedges, Katherine Langford and Woody Harrelson join the cast of Jordan Peele’s formerly untitled social thriller now titled: Smells Like School Spirit. Yara Shihidi is still the main lead and the project arrives in theaters Easter Y5.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

Henry Goulding, Cynthia Evrio, Max Von Sydow, Kaitlyn Dever, Priyanka Chopra, and Jimmy Tatro are signed on to the cast of the untitled Y6 project from Hourglass Pictures. Andrew Stanton nearly close to being confirmed to direct. More at the RYG event starting next Wednesday.

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

New Journey Pictures has announced an adaption of Sabrina, the first graphic novel to be longlisted for the Man Booker Prize, a prestigious literature award. The book chronicles the disappearance of an innocent women named Sabrina, and the added layers of trauma thrown on those coping by internet conspiracy theory regarding what happened to her. So far, the cast includes:

• Jonah Hill
  • Macaulay Culkin (this isn't a joke)
  • Kate Mara
  • Sienna Miller
  • Jamie Bell
  • with Amanda Warren
  • and Katherina Waterston as Sabrina
Edited by Slambros
  • Like 1