Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

47 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

And Lead Actor/Actress went to a pair of little foreign films @Blankments

one of which totally robbed me and I'm glad @Spagspiria sought out justice for Anna Kendrick already

(the other of which honestly was a total miscast but I'm glad won anyway because I'm still proud of that movie. If I ever release that film in 3.0, expect a much younger actor than a 70-year-old man)

• Like 1

I remember that mecha-anime version of Seven Samurai by Rukaio that won a crap ton of awards including Best Picture despite not being a frontrunner in any of them.

Edit: Cybernetic 7 it was called.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Not as fun as the time The Giver won Best Picture...

...and absolutely nothing else. :lol:

Year 8 in 2.0 was hilarious because I quit halfway through the year, and I just posted three old films that I wrote before the reboot that never got released.

Those three films were The Giver, Flowers for Algernon and Resonance, and they all got nominated for Best Picture.

You can go back and watch my 13 year-old self basically meltdown that night about The Giver not winning anything 

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4