CJohn

DUNKIRK WEEKEND THREAD | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS | Official estimates Dunkirk 50.5M, GT 30.3M, SMH 22M, Apes 20.4M, Val 17M | Wonder Woman is the new summer champ with 389M total | Summer Sale is Live!

3 minutes ago, thelich343 said:

Gravity internet audience scores dropped harshly once Interstellar came out and didn't do quite as well with critics or the BO. Still one of my favourite movies ever.

This is incorrect by the way. Not good to just make up crap to fit your agenda. 

Just checked Way Back Machine in April 2014. That is 7 months before Interstellar. Gravity was at 82% audience score, not much different than the current 80%. On 8/9/2014, it was at 81%. This was 3 months before Interstellar. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

I liked it's 3D experience more than Avatar's 3D experience. Though if watching both in 2D would prefer Avatar.

Never watch gravity in IMAX 3D is one of my greatest regret, i wouldn't get that chance anymore!! :(:(

This is why I am so happy when seeing Nolan bashing about Netflix, cinematic experience is irreplaceable, size matters!!!! 

All of us, as BOT members should defend big screen experience, if streaming services won, BOT could possibly cease the operations!!!  

• Like 1

Rank the movies mentioned on this page - SM1, Gravity, Titanic, Dunkirk, Avatar, Interstellar, Big Sick

1. Titanic A/A+

2. SM1 A

3. Gravity A-

4. Interstellar B+/A-

5. Avatar B+

Haven't seen Dunkirk and Big Sick

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

If I end up being the only person here I'm gonna feel super awkward

A movie titled The Big Dick is meant to be watched alone.

EDIT: or with your ex

Edited by a2knet

Just now, Emperor Tele-Limai said:

You don't already?

Or do you mean you just want to talk back to the screen?

At Baywatch, I wanted to shout at the screen so many times because of how fucking boring it was, but there was that one old lady up front preventing me from doing so :apocalypse:  

I don't know which kind of sick mind would be happy seeing a movie that was made with so much love and passion flopping as Valerian was. Luc, himself wrote the script (for love) for two sequels, that we probably won't never see. It's ok if you guys don't enjoy the movie, but it's beyond ridiculous see assholes people celebrating this flop. People like this don't have any love for the seventh art. People at a BO forum should stan for the success of the cinema, not otherwise. It doesn't matter if you thought that Valerian was a shit. What's in game is the future of big Indie projects. Have more respect.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

Rank the movies mentioned on this page - SM1, Gravity, Titanic, Dunkirk, Avatar, Interstellar, Big Sick

1. Titanic A/A+

2. SM1 A

3. Gravity A-

4. Interstellar B+/A-

5. Avatar B+

Haven't seen Dunkirk and Big Sick

1. Interstellar

2. Avatar

3.Gravity

4 Spider-Man

5. Dunkirk (not a diss to it all the others are movies that I really love)

Well get back on The Big Sick in about two hours

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

At Baywatch, I wanted to shout at the screen so many times because of how fucking boring it was, but there was that one old lady up front preventing me from doing so :apocalypse:  

That's.... Ummmm... Okay

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

1. Interstellar

2. Avatar

3.Gravity

4 Spider-Man

5. Dunkirk (not a diss to it all the others are movies that I really love)

Well get back on The Big Sick in about two hours

Titanic?

1 minute ago, alisson23 said:

I don't know which kind of sick mind would be happy seeing a movie that was made with so much love and passion flopping as Valerian was. Luc, himself wrote the script (for love) for two sequels, that we probably won't never see. It's ok if you guys don't enjoy the movie, but it's beyond ridiculous see assholes people celebrating this flop. People like this don't have any love for the seventh art. People at a BO forum should stan for the success of the cinema, not otherwise. It doesn't matter if you thought that Valerian was a shit. What's in game is the future of big Indie projects. Have more respect.

this is really ironic coming from you..:redcapes:

• Like 7