Finnick

MONDAY Numbers: DUNKIRK:$2.72M | EM:$2.23M | DT:$2.06M | SMH:$1.55M | GT:$1.33M | AB:$1.15M | WW:$0.396M...inches closer to 400M

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Eh @ pretty much everything there. All seems like over predicting to me. Maybe not Star Wars.

Fair enough. It and Jumanji are by no means locks but both have a solid chance at $200M if both are good. Thor using past MCU sequel jumps has a $110M-$115M OW and if it follows the legs of Homecoming and Strange, it'll reach $300M but that's the maximum. JL will very much deal with BVS backlash on OW, even with WW doing some damage control, but can have solid legs if better than BVS and reach $400M. 

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

It's interesting to me that a WW2 movie with a relatively unknown cast with the potential to make 200m domestic would still probably be a #5 most interesting run at best this year because of Wonder Woman, Get Out, Beauty and the Beast, and Wolf Warriors 2. Episode VIII and It to go as well. It might not be a great summer but there has been a lot of great box office runs

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

It's interesting to me that a WW2 movie with a relatively unknown cast with the potential to make 200m domestic would still probably be a #5 most interesting run at best this year because of Wonder Woman, Get Out, Beauty and the Beast, and Wolf Warriors 2. Episode VIII and It to go as well

Was BatB's run actually interesting though?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

It's interesting to me that a WW2 movie with a relatively unknown cast with the potential to make 200m domestic would still probably be a #5 most interesting run at best this year because of Wonder Woman, Get Out, Beauty and the Beast, and Wolf Warriors 2. Episode VIII and It to go as well

6th.

You forgot Split like most people on this forum.

• Sad 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

It won't have legs for two reasons:

1. The amount of hype will lead to frontloadedness 

2. mother! will hurt It's second weekend even further

If the movie sucks, a disastrous multi is coming.

I don't think most of the GA will flock to mother!.

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Was BatB's run actually interesting though?

Meh when you make 500m domestic and near 1.3 billion WW you have probably earned the right. That's a top 10 all time gross

• Like 2

Just now, Mojoguy said:

BatB's total cemented Disney's plan of making live action remakes of all their animated movies for the next 20 years whether we want it or not!

Live Action/CGI Chicken Little coming out April 20th, 2029 directed by Jon Faverau.

• Haha 1