Jump to content
chasmmi

WINTER GAME IS HERE!!! - Premium George WINS!

Recommended Posts

Uhmm... Calculated week 0.

  PART A PART B PART C TOTAL
FANCYARCHER 60000 5000 18000 83000
WRATH 60000 15000 4000 79000
THATONEGUY 68000 10000 10000 78000
DAMIANROC 66000 0 10000 76000
SAKSKIDZ 57000 9000 10000 76000
PANDA 61000 0 10000 71000
ZEESOH 58000 2000 10000 70000
DAMNITGEORGE 43000 8000 18000 69000
WRATHOFHAN 53000 0 10000 63000
KAYUMANGI 51000 4000 4000 59000
TALISMANRING 48000 0 10000 58000
GLASSFAIRY 52000 0 4000 56000
BCF086 45000 0 10000 55000
AABATTERY 43000 0 10000 53000
CHASMIMI 30000 12000 10000 52000
SIMIONSKI 46000 0 4000 50000
EMPIRE 27000 12000 4000

43000

 

I don't know how to insert excel file.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

Uhmm... Calculated week 0.

  PART A PART B PART C TOTAL
FANCYARCHER 60000 5000 18000 83000
WRATH 60000 15000 4000 79000
THATONEGUY 68000 10000 10000 78000
DAMIANROC 66000 0 10000 76000
SAKSKIDZ 57000 9000 10000 76000
PANDA 61000 0 10000 71000
ZEESOH 58000 2000 10000 70000
DAMNITGEORGE 43000 8000 18000 69000
WRATHOFHAN 53000 0 10000 63000
KAYUMANGI 51000 4000 4000 59000
TALISMANRING 48000 0 10000 58000
GLASSFAIRY 52000 0 4000 56000
BCF086 45000 0 10000 55000
AABATTERY 43000 0 10000 53000
CHASMIMI 30000 12000 10000 52000
SIMIONSKI 46000 0 4000 50000
EMPIRE 27000 12000 4000

43000

 

I don't know how to insert excel file.

 

bAv27e9.gif?noredirect

 

A pretty high scoring Week 0 all around. Didn't the summer game's Week 0 this year only have like 4 or 5 people above 50k?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm gonna sit this one out after all. Maybe answer some weeklies for fun, but no preseason. Still a little game'd out after the summer, and I simply haven't had any time lately. You kids have fun. I wanna see blood.

 

BTW, I've learned that if you win this thing and tell Chas that you're always on a lookout for classic musicals, he's gonna send you an old Czech DVD of Cannibal: The Musical in reply. He's that kinda guy. Just so you know

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

bAv27e9.gif?noredirect

 

A pretty high scoring Week 0 all around. Didn't the summer game's Week 0 this year only have like 4 or 5 people above 50k?

I think I was like 35k in the week 0 Summer Game. Made the edit/not edit decision really easy because just switching to get the top May movie right already covered it.

 

I’m digging that my newfound ability on Part B appears to have carried over from the Summer Game.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

I think I'm gonna sit this one out after all. Maybe answer some weeklies for fun, but no preseason. Still a little game'd out after the summer, and I simply haven't had any time lately. You kids have fun. I wanna see blood.

 

BTW, I've learned that if you win this thing and tell Chas that you're always on a lookout for classic musicals, he's gonna send you an old Czech DVD of Cannibal: The Musical in reply. He's that kinda guy. Just so you know

Have you watched it? It absolutely rules. I saw it live in NYC ages ago and it was fantastic. Admittedly, The Mule was played by an attractive young woman with a massive chest (for which, in the cast notes, she thanked her grandmother) which helped, but it was still a riot on its own merits.

 

Sadly, I have since learned that the whole deal with the Department of Agriculture cafeteria was essentially politically motivated trolling rather than administrative oversight. 

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wrath said:

Have you watched it? It absolutely rules. I saw it live in NYC ages ago and it was fantastic. Admittedly, The Mule was played by an attractive young woman with a massive chest (for which, in the cast notes, she thanked her grandmother) which helped, but it was still a riot.

Not yet. Looking forward to it though

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

 

The questions are never what takes the time. :lol: 

Yes they do! There are usually dozens of them and half require analysis over and above the top 15/10/7. This time there are like zero extra questions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggest advice both me and Matrix (and we were #1 and #3 for the summer) can keep beating y'all over the head with: always take a good look at the theater counts before submitting your final answers, and look at how the PTA of similar movies behaved in the same weekends in years past.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jake Gittes said:

Biggest advice both me and Matrix (and we were #1 and #3 for the summer) can keep beating y'all over the head with: always take a good look at the theater counts before submitting your final answers, and look at how the PTA of similar movies behaved in the same weekends in years past.

 

But that's hard.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.