Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I started following box office in 2012. I didn’t choose the box office life. The box office life choose me.

I started following it around the time The Lost World came out. My 16 year-old self thought Jurassic Park the best movie ever (and it still is one of my favorites) and was psyched as hell for the sequel.

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Ancient of Days. 

See you at Tuesday's game of Bridge.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Blankments said:

i have so much anxiety guys i wish i didn't but i do and ugh someone else asked her but i thought i was old but he's older than me and i'm not trying to be toxic but FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING I HATEMSLEF

Ask her out as well.  They just going on a date.  They are not in a relationship. 

54 minutes ago, Blankments said:

i have so much anxiety guys i wish i didn't but i do and ugh someone else asked her but i thought i was old but he's older than me and i'm not trying to be toxic but FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING I HATEMSLEF

See a therapist. Get some anti-anxiety meds if they suggest it. Stop thinking, get out of your head, and just act. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Blankments said:

Ask her out. If she says no she says no but you never know until you try.

• Sad 1