Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I think I need to stop buying chips.

Theyre worthless nutritionally

Watched Annilation, it was pretty good. Think it could have showed not telled in within the area, overall good and worth the watch.

6 hours ago, The Mad Panda said:

A guy walked out at the end shouting “That was a bunch of BS!!!”

My WTF is more on the other end of the spectrum than his

People like this are the reason blockbusters have to be so shallow. 

• Like 2

Trying to decide if I should see a movie today. Love, Simon is booked until later in the day, so that's off the table. These are the other options:

Tomb Raider (3D; the good seats are gone at 2D shows)

A Wrinkle in Time

Peter Rabbit

Thoroughbreds (have to drive longer+no reserved seating)

Or I can just wait until tomorrow to see something because I'm off for the whole week. Hm.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Trying to decide if I should see a movie today. Love, Simon is booked until later in the day, so that's off the table. These are the other options:

A Wrinkle in Time

Peter Rabbit

Or I can just wait until tomorrow to see something because I'm off for the whole week. Hm.

Thoroughbreds is about to be gone soon so I guess that.

Just now, filmlover said:

Thoroughbreds is about to be gone soon so I guess that.

I might have a bit of time on Thoroughbreds. The theater it's playing at got no new releases this week and has other stuff to get rid of first. I'm planning on seeing it this week anyways but dunno if I feel like doing the drive today.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I might have a bit of time on Thoroughbreds. The theater it's playing at got no new releases this week and has other stuff to get rid of first. I'm planning on seeing it this week anyways but dunno if I feel like doing the drive today.

It dropped around 60% this weekend from an already low opening. So yeah, you don't have much time.

37 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

A Wrinkle in Time

Peter Rabbit

Wrinkle. 

4 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

She needs it. 

giphy.gif

I kind of want to see Love, Simon with her but know (light spoilers? it's shown in the trailers)

Spoiler

the kiss scene will gross her out :lol: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

giphy.gif

I kind of want to see Love, Simon with her but know the kiss scene will gross her out :lol: 

From everything you tell us about her, she sounds like the only kind of person who wouldn't like Love, Simon (which is the deepest of homophobes).

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

From everything you tell us about her, she sounds like the only kind of person who wouldn't like Love, Simon (which is the deepest of homophobes).

Well, that's not nice...and probably not true.

And I can think of 100s of other reasons folks wouldn't like it - they hate rom coms, they are 5 years old and kissing is icky, they hate teen movies, they went through a bad relationship and aren't ready to see a good one onscreen...I mean, let's not take a single movie and say "you don't like X, you must be X"...b/c I hate Gone with the Wind, and apparently, that would make me the worst cinema fan ever!

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

And I can think of 100s of other reasons folks wouldn't like it - they hate rom coms, they are 5 years old and kissing is icky, they hate teen movies, they went through a bad relationship and aren't ready to see a good one onscreen...I mean, let's not take a single movie and say "you don't like X, you must be X"...b/c I hate Gone with the Wind, and apparently, that would make me the worst cinema fan ever!

No, she gets grossed out with two men and two women kissing. She's fine with gay people outside of that though.

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

Image result for missed joke gif