Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

on this topic I need to figure out I'm gonna ask my girlfriend to prom

Want to do it in Disney (Magic Kingdom more specifically) on our six month but I'm not sure how yet

If you've been together 6 months + by the time its prom night, would be a bit rude not to go with her... is it not kind of a given that you're going together? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

delete snapchat

It's been off my phone for 9 months m8

Hell, I never even downloaded it onto my new phone!

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 minute ago, Treetanic said:

If you've been together 6 months + by the time its prom night, would be a bit rude not to go with her... is it not kind of a given that you're going together? 

Well yeah. :lol: We already have out outfits matched and shit. But I'm still supposed to ask her in some cute way because social expectations.

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Also, do you really need to ask your GIRLFRIEND to prom? Isn't it a given you two are going and that she isn't fucking some dude behind your back?

please tell me this isn't happening to you... no one deserves to be the guy whose girlfriend goes to prom with a different guy

• Sad 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Well yeah. :lol: We already have out outfits matched and shit. But I'm still supposed to ask her in some cute way because social expectations.

Huh, never knew that was a thing in the US. I mean its not like you're asking her to marry you. You're just asking her on a date lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Treetanic said:

Huh, never knew that was a thing in the US. I mean its not like you're asking her to marry you. You're just asking her on a date lol.

you know that's actually Jim's hand in that scene of Titanic, the drawing is Jim's too... is there anything he CAN'T do (except make a bad film)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

The coke addict brings up a good point. 

What is your point here? As soon as you've done drugs all your opinions are worthless?

I'm just saying, having sex really makes you feel good if you've been stressed and unhappy. I know its easier said than done but it's also not as hard as you worry about.

Also I'm not addicted, I even went 3 days out of 7 last week without doing it. :ph34r: