Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, Webslinger said:

This is when it helps to have three different copies of the film around the house. ;)

And one of those in my house is the two-tape VHS from 1998. That's how you know I'm a legit fan.

You are not alone, my friend. #TitanicForever

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Morieris said:

What was the last music CD ya'll bought.

Now That's What I Call Music 21, circa...2006. I almost bought Thank Me Later, but then I just downloaded singles instead. Legally or illegally...can't recall.

Edited by Jandrew

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm looking forward to the reactions all the people wondering what they were missing re: Brooklyn Nine-Nine when they inevitably discover it over the next several years.

I knew ratings would keep it from renewal this time, but after Mindy Project, I'm surprised Hulu didn't act on it.

Just now, Jay Beezy said:

I knew ratings would keep it from renewal this time, but after Mindy Project, I'm surprised Hulu didn't act on it.

I think the difference between this and The Mindy Project was that this had already reached syndication level, so there wasn't much of an incentive.

King of Queens is a nightly guilty pleasure, but you can say it feels a little dated with some jokes. 2010's "woke/progressive" internet would not be for this show in 2018 acting like this. Doesn't bother me, Kevin and Leah had the best chemistry since Martin and Gina, and really, it's harmless, it's nothing like that in your face Roseanne reboot, but it still sticks out a bit.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, aabattery said:

The Good Place and B99 both on the same channel.

FrailDefensiveDore-size_restricted.gif

Three Michael Schur shows on the same network is a #blessed network. Michael Schur is the man. If you are a fan of good comedy, always give a Michael Schur show a whole season. They don't always start strong but by the end, they are some of the best comedy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Three Michael Schur shows on the same network is a #blessed network. Michael Schur is the man. If you are a fan of good comedy, always give a Michael Schur show a whole season. They don't always start strong but by the end, they are some of the best comedy.

I know Brooklyn and Good Place are Schur joints, but what's the third one?