Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

50 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

what kind of people would want to put someone away anyways?  does anyone ever do that to cover their tracks like corporations or business trying to silence competitors/rivals with smear campaigns

39 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

crazy rich people with psychosis that need to shape their reality by controlling others, putting them away, and blocking people from being able to have a life and a future.  blocking people from being able to submit job applications.

outpatient treatment sounds miserable.  one wait after another.  wait, wait, wait.  why?  

37 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

what other bullshit awaits?  anyone in the news kill themselves yet today?

14 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

looks like I got my food stamps renewed for another month.  I should be able to get lots of free vegan protein now and enough sugar/caffeine to supply fantasy numbers to this forum all month.  All in all, I sustain well, try to do good to the planet, and keep my life cheap.  It helps to relax for years and shut off everyone around you and concentrate on what is right to you and take command of your life.

However, it looks like I will probably not be able to get a job application in for this month for bizarre, fabricated, and hateful circumstances.  Probably not next year either.  Blockers and bullies.  Stand up in front of someone, get a smile on your face, and shove them to the ground and walk away, father would be proud.

13 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

it is nice when working with animals because

2 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

could someone be called derogatory racist comments based on the way they try to intellectualize a conversation?  is this a way of censorship? 

Do people on the autism spectrum 

I've been trying to make sense of everything you've posted and I'm genuinely confused

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mathmadness said:

does anyone here think that people on the autism spectrum should be limited where they work and should NOT BE ALLOWED to work with animals for fear that it might be dangerous if they talk to other people about animal rescue tips

Hi, autistic here.

Job limitations are ableist af, and being autistic doesn't mean you have a limited understanding of animals, nor makes you inept in social or professional situations. If anything, obsession and high attention to detail is a common symptom of autism, so plenty of autistic people can have a strong interest in animals, how they work and function, how to take care of them, and more, and with strong detail, are arguably better than most neurotypical people.

Don't know why you're bringing this stuff up, but there you go.

• Like 2

if a close friend threatens to overdose on ambien on a weekly basis, are you supposed to break there trust and call the cops on them while they are trying to go to sleep, keep quiet, or tell all their close friends who already know and it just happens to be another thing no big deal

3 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

if a close friend threatens to overdose on ambien on a weekly basis, are you supposed to break there trust and call the cops on them while they are trying to go to sleep, keep quiet, or tell all their close friends who already know and it just happens to be another thing no big deal

Call the cops. Bitch will learn to never do it.

4 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

Do you think people on the spectrum have a high sensitivity for bullshit and if people are monitoring them in various circumstances and it impedes their ability to want to move and they could play dead for years.  ehh rephrasing, spectrum person wakes up in work force, feels like a Jason Bourne who just woke up somewhere, and sees, hears, and feels bullshit everywhere and can tell what people are doing (kind of like the empath in GOTG vol. 2)

Umm...sure?

:winomg: 

Do you think people on the spectrum have a high sensitivity for bullshit and if people are monitoring them in various circumstances and it impedes their ability to want to move and they could play dead for years.  ehh rephrasing, spectrum person wakes up in work force, feels like a Jason Bourne who just woke up somewhere, and sees, hears, and feels bullshit everywhere and can tell what people are doing (kind of like the empath in GOTG vol. 2)

Image result for makes no sense gif

1 hour ago, mathmadness said:

plz-stop-post.jpg