Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, shouldnt have shouldnt be said:

so much sacred among people in this world. 

do we join our companions in soul?

do we adjust our minds towards individualism, the deep state, or making use of the forces that exist in our bodies?

so we can make money?

and celebrate giving back to society

You don't need to give back to anyone. Fuck 'em.

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Hey, if Disney can pay critics... :thinking:

Was a rhetorical question. There's no doubt its quite obviously paid for article.

That film must be utter crap. I know I won't watch it when it doesn't come to a theater near me!

• Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 1

Just now, Avatree said:

Was a rhetorical question. There's no doubt its quite obviously paid for article.

That film must be utter crap. I know I won't watch it when it doesn't come to a theater near me!

Your loss.  I’ve heard early word from test screenings that the editing is pretty stellar in it.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Your loss.  I’ve heard early word from test screenings that the editing is pretty stellar in it.

Maybe, but to be fair editing is the easiest job in making a film, any old idiot can do it.

Just now, Avatree said:

Maybe, but to be fair editing is the easiest job in making a film, any old idiot can do it.

They said it was Oscar worthy.  Granted, that can mean anywhere from The Social Network-level editing to Bohemian Rhapsody-level, but I’m just going to assume they meant the former

30 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

http://baltimoreoutloud.com/wp/as-long-as-im-famous-enjoys-hollywood-debut/

“A compelling, romantic and witty homage to Broadway and Hollywood legends of the Golden Age.”

:bravo:

good review. thought this section made it sound interesting.

Most fascinating of all is the way the film is edited. Every single cut is done with a star wipe, which cleverly denotes that we are watching a film about a Hollywood star.

• Haha 4
  • Disbelief 1

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

They said it was Oscar worthy.  Granted, that can mean anywhere from The Social Network-level editing to Bohemian Rhapsody-level, but I’m just going to assume they meant the former

I’ve seen this editor’s work before. Comparatively, Henry Danger and The Thundermans’ editing were better tbh

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

I’ve seen this editor’s work before. Comparatively, Henry Danger and The Thundermans’ editing were better tbh

Someone should make Lab Rats but it’s cut like the movie that won the Academy Award for best editing.  It’d probably be an improvement

Edited by That One Guy
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

btw I loved Gloria Bell. Kinda surprised me if I’m being honest, since I was kinda mixed on Lelio’s last two movies, but it really got to me.

I liked the kitty too

Gloria Bell and The Beach Bum both have great kitties.  This has been a phenomenal month for cat representation.

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

you just got me googling about BR and found an article from the other day where the BR editor has said he is embarrassed by his work lmao.