Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Catching up with Guadagnino's earlier stuff. It'd be incredibly easy to tell that the same person directed I Am Love, A Bigger Splash and CMBYN but the first two don't have the emotional foundation and the focus of the third, and so end up feeling a lot more disposable. Hope he's actually found his groove and CMBYN isn't just gonna be a happy accident. Although I have to admit Ralph Fiennes dancing to Emotional Rescue for two minutes does justify an entire movie no matter what else happens in it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Hey, Christmas movies are always released in early November!

I just heard a Christmas song on the radio on my way home. I've never heard of a Halloween party in November though. I suppose there's always a first for everything though.

Just now, Fancyarcher said:

I just heard a Christmas song on the radio on my way home. I've never heard of a Halloween party in November though. I suppose there's always a first for everything though.

I've been hearing Christmas music in public places since late October. #it'stimetostop

Surviving Christmas and its October 22 release date taught us all that late October is the perfect time to start doing all the Christmas stuff. ;)

And while we're on the topic of 2004 media, one of my friends just posted on Facebook that because the Wayans Brothers made White Chicks and no one cared, blackface should always be okay too. And this, ladies and gents, is why we can't have nice things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webslinger said:

And while we're on the topic of 2004 media, one of my friends just posted on Facebook that because the Wayans Brothers made White Chicks and no one cared, blackface should always be okay too. And this, ladies and gents, is why we can't have nice things.

Image result for stare in disbelief gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I've been hearing Christmas music in public places since late October. #it'stimetostop

First week of summer: GET READY FOR THE BACK TO SCHOOL SALE

First Day of School: TIME TO GET REAL SP O o k u

October 30th: GET YOUR EUROPEAN COUNTRY POULTRY READY!

Thanksgiving: *christmas bells*

Christmas: alarm_Clock_6am.gif 

Groundhog Day: Happy Easter!

Easter: Get ready for Martha's Day!

Martha's day: FATHERS DAY

Rinse, repeat and we a perfect example of capitalism full circle.