Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, MrGamer2558 said:

I think they can pull off something like Destroyer, but it just wouldn't have as many characters running around. You can still have League members doing jobs, while Superman fights Darkseid. I would love for Cavill's Superman to give the "I've been holding back" speech to Darkseid. 

And Darkseid "the oceans will boil" speech. Great stuff. 

30 minutes ago, 75Live said:

well Ajayi made himself a fan favorite after that long run before halftime :) 

Eagles are awesome today...only hope Lane Johnson's injury isn't too bad.  Making do without one Pro Bowl tackle is hard; losing both would be a big blow...

But 8-1 into the bye and the team to beat in the NFC...feels good this year:)...

• Like 1

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Eagles are awesome today...only hope Lane Johnson's injury isn't too bad.  Making do without one Pro Bowl tackle is hard; losing both would be a big blow...

But 8-1 into the bye and the team to beat in the NFC...feels good this year:)...

Yeah I know they won big against San Fran last week, but I came out with more negative than positives from that game.  This game however, I can't complain about pretty much anything, which is good :)

yeah hopefully the Johnson thing isn't bad at all.  It should help that the bye week is coming up, like you said.

I never predicted an 8-1 start for this year, but happy it is working out that way :D

• Like 1

Just now, 75Live said:

Yeah I know they won big against San Fran last week, but I came out with more negative than positives from that game.  This game however, I can't complain about pretty much anything, which is good :)

yeah hopefully the Johnson thing isn't bad at all.  It should help that the bye week is coming up, like you said.

I never predicted an 8-1 start for this year, but happy it is working out that way :D

Book your ticket now to Minneapolis

• Like 1

Just now, 75Live said:

I may have had a big social media fight with my little brother after the KC loss where he told me I knew nothing about football and was convinced Wentz was a bust, while I told him Wentz looked like the real deal, as did the offense, and all they needed to do was find balance and they were gonna be awesome...he's now eating his words week 9 and actually finally admitting I might be the more knowledgable football fan, at least when it comes to the Eagles:)...it feels good to be right and better that I'm right b/c the Eagles are awesome!:)

• Like 2

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

I may have had a big social media fight with my little brother after the KC loss where he told me I knew nothing about football and was convinced Wentz was a bust, while I told him Wentz looked like the real deal, as did the offense, and all they needed to do was find balance and they were gonna be awesome...he's now eating his words week 9 and actually finally admitting I might be the more knowledgable football fan, at least when it comes to the Eagles:)...it feels good to be right and better that I'm right b/c the Eagles are awesome!:)

no offense to your brother but anyone who thought Wentz was a bust at any point should never talk about any player ever again :P  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

They have a good chance. 

I'll take any chance. I've lived through them missing getting there so many times and losing the 2 they were in, so I'll take a Super Bowl win finally.  I'm not greedy.  I need at least one in my lifetime :) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 75Live said:

I'll take any chance. I've lived through them missing getting there so many times and losing the 2 they were in, so I'll take a Super Bowl win finally.  I'm not greedy.  I need at least one in my lifetime :) 

Amen.  I shouldn't admit how many years I've watched, but I will say I've watched every game that I could since the age of 5 - this was my 1st sport!  I'm actually hoping for a Philly/KC rematch, b/c Andy knows how to choke the big games away and I think we can avenge our loss, b/c Wentz doesn't seem like the word "choke" will ever describe him (thank God, b/c I don't want to relive another butt fumble or anything else from any Eagles QB again:)...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Amen.  I shouldn't admit how many years I've watched, but I will say I've watched every game that I could since the age of 5 - this was my 1st sport!  I'm actually hoping for a Philly/KC rematch, b/c Andy knows how to choke the big games away and I think we can avenge our loss, b/c Wentz doesn't seem like the word "choke" will ever describe him (thank God, b/c I don't want to relive another butt fumble or anything else from any Eagles QB again:)...

I get what you are saying but I really don't care who they play if they get there. :P 

but like I said, I get your thinking :) 

• Like 2

Man this health insurance stuff is such a pain in the ass.  I've always had it through work.  But according to the two plans they're offering if I keep my doctor I'll need to pay more.  But if I switch plans then I have to find a new one

Something awkward happened to me forum wise.

Today I did an update for my theater’s presales, and I don’t know what it was but I decided to take a visit on SHH forum mainly because I’m curious about others box office predictions and my data is used as a source. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blankments said:

I agree that I should see a therapist or something, which is honestly a huge jump on behalf, but like... I don't even have enough time to call my dad weekly with rehearsal, school, work, and time to do homework. I was trying to fit in working out recently but I really don't have enough time to even add that in.

Secret bit of old geezer advice: you will never have the time for things like this (self-care, personal development, etc) unless you make them a priority and simply make time for them. It’s always easy for life to intrude with a billion other things. So I encourage you to find a way to free up an hour sometime in the week. @Dexter of Suburbia has some really good advice: see what your school offers and set if you can set up a time with them. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

i can't remember which forum it was but i lurked on one once a couple years ago in a box office thread and this site came up in discussion and a couple guys saying i wasn't as funny as i think i am. lmao i always forget the lurkers are reading my bullshit too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Astonished 1

35 minutes ago, DAR said:

Man this health insurance stuff is such a pain in the ass.  I've always had it through work.  But according to the two plans they're offering if I keep my doctor I'll need to pay more.  But if I switch plans then I have to find a new one

yeah I when I was unemployed getting forced to take insurance when I couldn't afford it, it being so expensive and not being good plans either or having to choose another doctor was very frustrating to say the lease.  I feel your pain.

• Like 1