Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Treetanic said:

Best line from The Room is when someone asked Tommy at my screening what his favourite video game is:

"Hmm, my favourite video game? Star War... Yeah, favourite video game Star War."

I always go back to this anecdote - Tommy Wiseau was in my preview showing of Despicable Me 2 at The Grove. There was an issue with the projector so they stopped the movie and gave us tickets for the next show. No one else seemed to notice the walking dead standing right there (says more about The Grove and LA as a whole), got to speak with him for a good 3-5 minutes before he went off. He was just so happy to be recognized. Seemed like a nice guy.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

I downloaded Tinder on holiday this week and ran out of likes. Then it kept telling me people were liking me but I had to buy Tinder Gold to like them back. So being the sucker that I am, I pay £13.99 so I can start talking to these fine young Irish lasses and I get all these matches.

And not 2 hours later, before I could even strike up a SINGLE CONVERSATION, I happened to get banned from Facebook, and since I can't log in to Facebook, I can't log in to Tinder.

Biggest waste of £13.99 I've ever spent. :sparta:

1 minute ago, Treetanic said:

I downloaded Tinder on holiday this week and ran out of likes. Then it kept telling me people were liking me but I had to buy Tinder Gold to like them back. So being the sucker that I am, I pay £13.99 so I can start talking to these fine young Irish lasses and I get all these matches.

And not 2 hours later, before I could even strike up a SINGLE CONVERSATION, I happened to get banned from Facebook, and since I can't log in to Facebook, I can't log in to Tinder.

Biggest waste of £13.99 I've ever spent. :sparta:

I feel like you get banned from Facebook like every other week.

7 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I always go back to this anecdote - Tommy Wiseau was in my preview showing of Despicable Me 2 at The Grove. There was an issue with the projector so they stopped the movie and gave us tickets for the next show. No one else seemed to notice the walking dead standing right there (says more about The Grove and LA as a whole), got to speak with him for a good 3-5 minutes before he went off. He was just so happy to be recognized. Seemed like a nice guy.

He seems like a genuinely nice dude who is so happy that people love what he's made. I got to talk to him for a while last month and he was so happy that I dressed up for The Room. Greg on the other hand is very miserable.

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

I feel like you get banned from Facebook like every other week.

I do. I make a duplicate account and it lasts usually 1-2 weeks before Zuckerberg catches me and deleted my account. It's really annoying and I'm sure pisses my friends off that I keep adding them lol. I don't really use Facebook just Messenger, it's annoying cause a lot of people I know I don't have their number only their FB.

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Now I'm imagining the Minion laugh being replaced by Wiseau's :ohmygod: 

4 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

He seems like a genuinely nice dude who is so happy that people love what he's made. I got to talk to him for a while last month and he was so happy that I dressed up for The Room. Greg on the other hand is very miserable.

giphy.gif