Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

On another note, a senior nearly hit my arm with her cane :winomg: She was trying to put it IN HER CUPHOLDER as the movie was starting (it was squeaky as fuck), and it fell down into the empty seat between us. It was RIGHT NEXT to my elbow! Audience was pretty loud too. Gah.

Maybe Soderbergh will make a horror movie about that.

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

On another note, a senior nearly hit my arm with her cane :winomg: She was trying to put it IN HER CUPHOLDER as the movie was starting (it was squeaky as fuck), and it fell down into the empty seat between us. It was falling RIGHT NEXT to my elbow! Audience was pretty loud too. Gah.

Oh no a cane falling towards your elbow! How would you ever SURVIVE!?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Reminder this is, like, the best thing ever:

Actually watched all three original W&G shorts for the first time yesterday. (Saw Were-Rabbit in theaters back in the day.) This is indeed in contention for the best thing ever. Gromit is my personal hero.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Unsane is fucking GREAT. Soderbergh does an incredible job at making the film feel so damn dirty. Best movie of the year so far.

On another note, a senior nearly hit my arm with her cane :winomg: She was trying to put it IN HER CUPHOLDER as the movie was starting (it was squeaky as fuck), and it fell down into the empty seat between us. It was falling RIGHT NEXT to my elbow! Audience was pretty loud too. Gah.

#HanProblems

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I have never had a bad experience that was caused by an elderly person.  in fact Darkest Hour had one of my favorite crowd experiences in the last year and that was because of the old people.

You also need to see Drag Me to Hell ASAP. Come on guys, it's got a possessed goat that yells "YOU BITCH!"

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Han always going on about how annoying people are at the theatres whilst he's the one seething in his seat because an elderly person has the gall to try keep their cane on the seat next to him.

Unless I'm mistaken there was actually a whole seat between them.

• ...wtf 1