Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Everytime someone mentions “Avatar” or “Cameron” I imagine the Stan Winston T2 teaser, only it’s making IronJimbos instead of Arnolds. 

I could do with some more IronJimbo's to back me up, you wouldn't believe that Avatar is the highest grossing film of all time from what posters on here say!

• Haha 1

http://deadline.com/2018/03/roseanne-huge-premiere-ratings-abc-1202354706/

Even more impressive, the politically charged Roseanne, which made pre-launch headlines for Barr’s support of Donald Trump returned last night to an audience that was up 10% from the May 1997 finale telecast 21 years ago and topped the viewership of the final 12 telecasts of the original run’s 1996-97 season.

Roseanne scored the highest rated Tuesday entertainment telecast in 6 years among adults 18-49 and TV’s highest rated comedy telecast on any night in 3-1/2 years– since 9/22/14.

giphy.gif

• Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Thank you for tagging Pink in this

To follow up to your question I do trust the process (See; Astros back to back 100 loss tanking seasons) but I find myself oddly fascinated by Fultz’s case of the tips which almost felt Space Jam esque

17 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Roseanne reboot was pretty good, though I haven't seen any of the original show, so some stuff went over my head.

The original series is definitely worth binge-watching! Just don't bother with that weird ninth season, of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

Roseanne's new season posted the biggest rating in TV since Empire's return in season 2. 5.1 in rating is absolutely insane. TWD is shook.

Meh. Just wait until the Jersey Shore reboot next week. 

fc08e847d424faa1d460ee10a4cb12a307fbf923

Hmmm dang I slipped up.

I'm applying to jobs in a different time zone and accidentally put mine to make it clear, now they're asking where I am when I applied with the city my aunt lives in instead of where I am (maybe five hours south in another state).

I was trying to get far enough to where I dropped that I need relocation assistance late enough in the game, they might help me.

Do I tell this recruiter the truth or not.

38 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The original series is definitely worth binge-watching! Just don't bother with that weird ninth season, of course.

Was that where she won the lottery but Dan had died?

My school is holding a presentation(?) on writing for film and TV, yet they sent out an email that it was happening not even 90 minutes before it started :winomg: This is why my school is a joke. If I had known about it sooner, I definitely would've gone.

Edited by WrathOfHan

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Yeah. They pretty much jettison that in last night's premiere episode.

Yeah I was out probably a season or two before that.   I wonder if Clooney will make a guest appearance as Boone(?)