Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I've occasionally had spaghetti sandwiches when I had leftover spaghetti (thought more as a kid), so I really can't judge.

(can be pretty good, actually)

Edited by Porthos
  • Disbelief 1

51 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Hershey's chocolate is pretty much a straight up war crime. I dunno how they're, like, successful over in the states. Shit is awful.

For a lot of the lower class, Hershey's probably the best they can afford. Even growing up I wasn't a fan though, much prefer the taste of German chocolate, which I've had the pleasure of tasting a few times. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I've occasionally had spaghetti sandwiches when I had leftover spaghetti (thought more as a kid), so I really can't judge.

(can be pretty good, actually)

tumblr_inline_mozp7bgbK11qz4rgp.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

...Giants fans for you. 

Dude, you mock.  But when you don't have enough leftover spaghetti for a proper meal, but don't feel like making anything else, it really isn't that bad.

It's even better if one has garlic bread or something like that. 

I mean, I haven't had it in years, but it's not like it's a crime against the culinary arts or anything. :lol:

And if you think it is, you can take it up with my sainted, and dearly departed, mother. j1aUlyv.gif;)

1. I've never tasted vomit from Hershey's, but Lindor and Reeses is the superior "American" chocolate anyways. Hershey's has always had something about it, but it wasn't vomit.

2. @aabattery yall are nasty as hell for the spaghetti bread mess

3. for everything we deep fry in the south, at least it's stuff meant to be fried ie chicken. The rest of you are on next level gross shit.

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

1. I've never tasted vomit from Hershey's, but Lindor and Reeses is the superior "American" chocolate anyways. Hershey's has always had something about it, but it wasn't vomit.

2. @aabattery yall are nasty as hell for the spaghetti bread mess

3. for everything we deep fry in the south, at least it's stuff meant to be fried ie chicken. The rest of you are on next level gross shit.

original-grid-image-14965-1487981204-12.

deep fried big mac

• Astonished 1