Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, Jandrew said:

The only place I absolutely prefer to pick my exact seat is on an airplane, because I like sitting near the wing and I HAVE to have a window seat. Ironically we'll be flying on Southwest next week and their policy is just pick a seat when you get on the plane. I hate that because if get put in the C group, like last time, I know Mike or Debbie's stubborn ass isn't going to let me have that window - that they're not even gonna look out of.

Just make sure you check in online; they let you do it as early as 24 hours before your flight, and I was never outside of the A group whenever I did it that way.

For reserved theater seating, it's wicked weird when someone buys the seat right next to you when there are plenty others remaining. I saw a pretty empty Live by Night screening at a theater that had just switched to reserved seating with recliner seats, and this guy bought the seat right next to me (in, like, the third row, so this wasn't prime seating or anything) and started chatting with me about whether I'd seen Patriots Day (I had) and then launched into a story about what he was doing when the marathon bombing happened. It was... odd...

Edited by Webslinger
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Thematrixfilm said:

should I go to Midnight Sun or Love, Simon?  Red Sparrow and Thoroughbreds were the last human-relations-personable-based concept films i've been to.  I liked them both.

is Midnight Sun worth the stress of commute and paying full price, or has it been in the stock room too long?