Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, FantasticBeasts said:

Actually the only track I really didn't like from Cardi's album was I Like It and it seems like it's the most successuful one so far. :ph34r:

The Kehlani track, Be Careful and Thru Your Phone are the only tracks I hated.

9 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Her album is FIRE. I like it (like that)!

Can't wait for you to go to the party and girls to twerk on you to She Bad. That song has the ingredients to bring out the freak in everybody.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

5 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

Did you really watch her coachella show just so you could copy and paste the same post for the 40th time? I cant think of anything in my life I'm that dedicated to hating on props to you.

It was around this point that I turned it off. 

• ...wtf 1

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Wait you guys like Drake around here? :wacko: (he occasionally has a solid track but dude has no consistency)

Also yeah. Cardi B album is dope.

I used to believe this but he's been a hitmaker for the past couple of years. Drizzy is Jesus

6 hours ago, La Binoche said:

Good Lord, Beyonce's Coachella show was awful. She's so overrated. Awful songs, same performances she's been doing for 20 years. Hairflips, wind machines, stomping around the stages with vague "feminist" messages and 100 back-up dancers. 

There are so many talented black female artists. Too bad she's the one the industry and media have chosen to hype up. 

You must be crazy. That Beyoncé shit was amazing. Those horns!!!! 

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I used to believe this but he's been a hitmaker for the past couple of years. Drizzy is Jesus

I like Drake but his music ages horribly. That first album puts me to sleep nowadays.