Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Well I asked a girl to prom and got rejected. I am still really good friends with her. 

And now your not even into girls but dudes so it all worked out well for you!

See Han you can get your happy ending!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

And now your not even into girls but dudes so it all worked out well for you!

See Han you can get your happy ending!

Han is going to be gay next year. 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He said before that he's wants to date a girl first before any experimentation occurs. :lol:

Han talking to his Trump supporting parents 

Han “ I am gay bitches!!!!!!!” After that girl rejected me. I decided to swear off girls the rest of my life. That will show them!” I show her by dating a way hotter guy than she can.”

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

I always Han and Ethan would be a cute couple. We need box office couple. Now that Keli is dating there no hope for any of straight guys. 

Man I go away to rehab for a few weeks and it's like I don't recognize the BOT anymore.

• Haha 1

Just now, Water Bottle said:

It'll make the CC thread awkward when they come in to complain about each other.

Han becomes Ex 7. Ethan talks about how Ex 7 is joining up with ex 4.  Ethan is back with Ex 1. Ex 7 is liking ex 5.  Now ex 2 and ex 3 are dating each other. All the exes agreed not to talk about ex 6. Eventually Ethan dates the girl reject Han by cheating on ex 1. Both break up with him. The girl who rejected Han becomes ex 8.  Han ask ex 8 out again.  Ex 5 breaks up with Han. Han and Ethan get married. Ethan and Han write and co-direct a movie about thier relationship and there crazy ex-girlfriends and it wins best picture at the 2040 Oscars 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

Man I go away to rehab for a few weeks and it's like I don't recognize the BOT anymore.

She's been dating for a while now actually. I guess it's when you got married so you've been busy. Of course, now your divorced so....time to experiment?

• Like 1