Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Elon Musk vs Fake News

he can see why getting the public to rate the fake newsness of news is a terrible, dumbass idea right? that's so easily trolled any left leaning publication is gonna get its ass blasted by bots on that system.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

he can see why getting the public to rate the fake newsness of news is a terrible, dumbass idea right? that's so easily trolled any left leaning publication is gonna get its ass blasted by bots on that system.

He seems to get his idea from cancelled TV shows

Today in Han Can't Socialize: I was getting dinner, and the cashier was pretty attractive. I thought about starting a conversation with her but decided not to. About a minute later, someone other guy went up and started talking to her :mellow: The sooner I accept I will never be sociable, the better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Today in Han Can't Socialize: I was getting dinner, and the cashier was pretty attractive. I thought about starting a conversation with her but decided not to. About a minute later, someone other guy went up and started talking to her :mellow: The sooner I accept I will never be sociable, the better.

Did the guy brag about buying a bank? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Image result for facepalm gif

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Or you can learn from this in a positive way and accept that if some other guy could do it then so can you, especially if you do actually have some small talk in you that you can throw around with someone.

• Sad 1

i think the game plan for next time should be as follows: instead of trying to play it cool, which doesn't work if you aren't, immediately unload all of your insecurities onto her. just own it. this is great advice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think the game plan for next time should be as follows: instead of trying to play it cool, which doesn't work if you aren't, immediately unload all of your insecurities onto her. just own it. this is great advice.

I second this.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

And this is how Han became the Woody Allen of millenials. 

• ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I had to Google what this was and immediately regret it.

It will probably be the word of the year this year considering it seems to be the motivation behind most shootings and attacks in the US.