Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Did you guys know The Departed is a good movie?

Had no idea. Didn't think that unknown guy Scorsese made good movies. Also thought all the Oscar attention was just a hoax too, but that it's good is really nice to hear

• Astonished 1

12 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

The sun doesn't actually rise. It is stationary. The expression is dumb. It's the Earth that rotates and moves. Learn some astronomy fool.

The Sun Also Rises is a lie. My literary world is shaken to the core.

• Haha 2

I'm already rewatching them, Ocean's 11 is great and very good but I prefer Ocean's 12 because Ocean's 12 is so fucking good and hilarious and wonderful and great and I love it.  Damn near perfect movie, it is.

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 1

I'm watching The Devil Wears Prada for Anne Hathaway.  I loooove this movie and I love her.  (I just hit the part where they're at the "Met Gala".)

Edited by captainwondyful

My Chemistry and Economics papers are at the same time tomorrow, so I'm gonna have to do one right after the time for the other is up without any break. And I gotta get above 80% in both  fpwu8H9.png&key=6b114cbc514b9016a4b608e4

And do this all over again next week for Eco paper 2/Chem paper 2 fpwu8H9.png&key=6b114cbc514b9016a4b608e4fpwu8H9.png&key=6b114cbc514b9016a4b608e4fpwu8H9.png&key=6b114cbc514b9016a4b608e4fpwu8H9.png&key=6b114cbc514b9016a4b608e4

• Haha 1