Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

In America they have a TV channel called TV Land it only plays the Golden Girls. The Golden Girls 24/7. It’s spectacular.

They have two hours of Everybody Loves Raymond every night. My parents always have it on

55 minutes ago, mathemetrics said:

faulty internet connections delay the searching process in life

I will probably ignore this article for a while, but it sounds like it can be a solid breakdown for this sort of instant time thought management.  

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/free-range-psychology/201608/treating-road-rage-free-range-approach

37 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

don't know what this is, but my boy's in it so i gotta watch it asap.

I watched it last night. It's cute.

Glen Powell leading his own movies now, he's not far from saturating the culture and then they can finally give him an Academy Award for Everybody Wants Some!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i was gonna say how much i liked her in Columbus but i guess she wasn't in that! oh well!

Good that it's not just me who gets those two mixed up. Took me a while to realise that the girl in Edge of Seventeen and Split wasn't the same one that was in Everybody Wants Some!!.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Good that it's not just me who gets those two mixed up. Took me a while to realise that the girl in Edge of Seventeen and Split wasn't the same one that was in Everybody Wants Some!!.

it's true neither are in ews but hailee steinfeld and james mcavoy in a dress aren't the same girl why would you think that aa?

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's true neither are in ews but hailee steinfeld and james mcavoy in a dress aren't the same girl why would you think that aa?

McAvoy's a chameleon. I truly believed one of his 23 personalities was Hailee Steinfeld.

2 hours ago, AJG said:

In America they have a TV channel called TV Land and it only plays the Golden Girls. The Golden Girls 24/7. It’s spectacular.

Man you late, TV Land has been a real one forever. I watch King of Queens almost every night.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

a new beyonce album dropping can only mean one thing, a new binoche post about how ugly and talentless beyonce is will also be dropping soon! can't wait!!

She just dropped one recently in the weekend thread!