Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

who's my favourite film character of 2018? it's gotta be

5WG9mQt.png?1

is Dale Dickey playing another no-nonsense tough old redneck woman because no authentic American indie drama could be complete without that. 

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

is Dale Dickey playing another no-nonsense old redneck woman because no authentic American indie drama could be complete without that. 

kinda? she's actually a real nice lady in it. it's a warm performance!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

You fucks, I'm on mobile.

You're back in DC. Give Kirstjen a call and she'll send an ICE swat team to the perps' homes.

For the Euros you'll have to get Haspel to deploy John Krasinski under the cover of filming his show

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

lmao the oscars used to give supporting awards to such weird performances. if Ben Hur came out (not the remake) today Stephen Boyd would get the supporting actor award that's the best peformance in that movie. but instead they gave it to hugh griffith for a twenty minute unfunny comic relief brownface routine from the same film.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

lmao the oscars used to give supporting awards to such weird performances. if Ben Hur came out today Stephen Boyd would get the supporting actor award that's the best peformance in that movie. but instead they gave it to hugh griffith for a twenty minute unfunny comic relief brownface routine from the same film.

Used to?

jared-leto-dallas-buyers-club-transgende

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

never seen barefoot in the park but seen the other 4 surely it's gotta be Katharine Ross from that line-up.

37 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I would totally be proud of being an American. I mean, have you guys looked at Best Buy? It is amazing, all those 4K UHDs... I am hard only to think about it.

I was in a Best Buy the other week. 

Most US Blu Rays turned out to be £5 more than they are in the UK. It's extortion.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

looking at all the movies that won acting oscars this year

i, tonya

three billboards

darkest hour

all such great classics literally no person has talked about since the oscars happened 4 months ago. this page on this thread is actually the first time someone has mentioned them since then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2